Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

CM Punk vs John Cena @ WWE Money In The Bank

 

Austin Aries vs Zema Ion vs Low Ki vs Jack Evans @ TNA Destination X

 

WWE Royal Rumble match

  • Paid Members
Posted

Shit, since nominating mine I've thought of about half a dozen others that I would have liked to have included, especially the Cena v Del Rio last man standing from Vengeance and HHH v CM Punk as well.

 

Three's not enough!

  • Paid Members
Posted
Can I swap Cena vs Punk for HHH vs Nash (TLC 2011).

 

Cheers.

 

This is going to be a regular theme in the next few days, I can tell. Bloody good match, mind.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Undertaker vs Triple H - WrestleMania

John Cena vs CM Punk - Money in the Bank

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...