[Nominations] Best Match of 2011

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't really have a large internet presence or tend to post on here a great deal unless to inform fans of our events, however we believe the match in the link below featuring James Mason Vs Justin Starr from our event on March 5th at Ormskirk Civic Hall more than deserves to be mentioned here.

While neither may be huge internet favourites, here you have two of the best workers currently on the UK scene, with no storyline or angles to build it up, no gimmicks or stipulations, going out and giving the fans in attendance one of the best live matches they will have seen in a long time....enjoy! :-)

We don't really have a large internet presence or tend to post on here a great deal

Perhaps you should keep it that way rather than thread-jacking

Sorry I don't really see what your point is? The thread is titled Best Match of 2011 and I was simply putting forward a potential 'Best Match of 2011' and as it isn't a match a great deal of people may have seen I posted a link to it, for the very least to allow people to just enjoy it for what it is even if they don't consider it 'Best Match of 2011'.