Must see video about people who call wrestling fake

Mr Facebook

• Paid Members

This guy is a total loon i remember him saying he would buy the ukff

HEy hulky night shift rant drew more people to the ukff than you ever did. Im the true main event here check out how many views my youtube topic has.

That should do it

Edited by quote the raven

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters II.

To be oldschool, Sickboy, I think I love you.

Now that's one return I would love to see!

I remember being Hulky's nemesis for a while also!

I think he had a rota for people he sent feud style pm's to. I wanted to kick the shit out of him at the time, but lookinging at him in the flesh (sic) for the first time, I feel nothing but pity. I've shit bigger.

• Moderators
MOD CHALLENGE

big-bear-doin-thangs-bad-album-art.jpg

ATTENTION, MR FACEBOOK

Hulky, we all know you've been banned almost infinite times - the last few billion all within about 0.013 seconds of you being unable to out yourself and talk about how great you are. As such, you should rightly be banned again this very second, with this thread deleted forever. Forever. Forever.

However, I am in a merciful mood, and will allow you to stay for a free grace period of at least TWO WEEKS, (anything beyond that depends on the usual behavioural rules here, so consider it a gratis probation) if you pass the following challenge.

On your Youtube account, you are to post a video of you performing a RAP, that you have written. The rapping part must be at least a minute in length, and MUST include references to the following things, or else it does not count.

- The UKFF

- Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters II

- Ian Beale

- The phrase "Doing a poo like Mr. Magoo"

It can be acapella if you like, but it's not too hard to find 'beats' via Google 'n' shit. If you want to read the lyrics from a piece of paper, that's fine.

You have until 9pm tomorrow night to post this video, by linking to it in this thread. You will be banned if:

- This video does not surface by 9pm tomorrow night

- The video is not made to my specifications, ie any of the references are missing; it runs under a minute etc

- It's a rap you stole from someone else. This must be original work

- It doesn't rhyme

- I consider you to not have a worthy level of showmanship for a gentleman who's claimed many times to have brought in 1000s of posters to this place, by his fame alone.

SPECIAL MOD BONUS

If you finish the rap by flushing a toilet, throwing a gang-sign, and signing off with the phrase "TOILET-SIDE, MOTHERFUCKER", you win another FULL WEEK of free UKFF time. Alright, you've got three weeks of UKFF - more than the sum total your previous billion banned accounts have managed - up for grabs. Are you man enough, homie?

Let's do this.

Absolutely amazing.

SUPER NON-HULKY BONUS

I have such little faith in Hulkamania Fan completing this, and I really want to hear dat rap, that the first person to complete Woyzeck's challenge (to the exact specifications) gets to have one member of their choosing suspended for a month.

Absolutely amazing.

SUPER NON-HULKY BONUS

I have such little faith in Hulkamania Fan completing this, and I really want to hear dat rap, that the first person to complete Woyzeck's challenge (to the exact specifications) gets to have one member of their choosing suspended for a month.

What extra bonus do we get if we flush the toilet and yell 'Toilet Side motherfucker'?

Hang on I recognise him.....

Quite a while back I got a Facebook freind request from exactly the same bloke.

When I messaged him asking him who he was he replied that he saw me around the gay scene and didn't know a lot of people there.

I replied back with I don't hang around any such scene. Then he disapered.

which made me wonder how he found me in the first place, then it dawned on me even further aback he added me to MSN and tried to get me to come on here and say nice things about him just when he was making one of his combacks.

It all makes sence now....

• Paid Members
which made me wonder how he found me in the first place, then it dawned on me even further aback he added me to MSN and tried to get me to come on here and say nice things about him just when he was making one of his combacks.

Sounds like Adam Bowler enrolled into the Hulkamania Fan school of online promotion earlier this year, then.

Listen guys I came back one day only but lets be honest the days of my hate for you are over. Hulkamania Fan is dead its all done and gone. I am sorry 2 anyone I ever offended. I would like to say sorry and hope from this day forward we can all get on

Just do the fucking rap you loon.