Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I thought he was great in RKK. Loved his tag-team with Harry Smith and it seemed the Indian fans were really into him.

I wouldn't mind some of those RKK teams ending up on Impact eventually to pad out the tag-team division. Specifically Smith & Chavo, and Hollywood & Broadway.

• Paid Members
TNA's official youtube channel has uploaded this. Its a vignette for Chavo Guerrero. He's debuting next week. I assume he's going to be in the X Division.

Oh for fucks sake. I can't stand Chavo. TNA's roster is stacked as it is, why do they want that boring old cunt?

So that's why they re-signed Hernandez then... Makes sense. Chavo & Hernandez have been teaming on the indy scene lately.

mexam.jpg

Either that or he's going in the X Division. Both options make sense, really. Even though personally I've never been a big fan of his and would prefer to see a lot of other guys in TNA instead of him I can't fault them for signing him as he would make for a solid addition to the roster in whichever position they put him in.

And it's interesting that they keep bringing in more and more new talent, especially in light of Dixie's comments on TNA Today yesterday that they're thinking of starting to run two house show loops at a time.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members
TNA's official youtube channel has uploaded this. Its a vignette for Chavo Guerrero. He's debuting next week. I assume he's going to be in the X Division.

Oh for fucks sake. I can't stand Chavo. TNA's roster is stacked as it is, why do they want that boring old cunt?

I'd rather have him than anyone aside from Kenny King from that whole X Division tournament from the other week. He might be a bit on the dull side, but I bet he puts on some class matches.

• Paid Members

Jesse Sorenson, Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt have all went down with bad injuries through mistimed or over paced spots over the last few months, and to be honest that X Division tournament was a fucking mess of botched spots and knees to the wind pipe. They probably want someone to slow this lot down and stop them killing each other.

I don't mind Chavo if truth be told. Never been one of my favourites, but he can still work and he's been away from WWE long enough not to be carrying a stigma about him coming straight from there to TNA. There must be some reason WWE kept him around for 10 years and still wanted to keep him around for longer.

It's a good sign that a few more Ring Ka King lads are on the way. The Ring Ka King roster was better than the TNA roster at the time I thought.

So that's why they re-signed Hernandez then... Makes sense. Chavo & Hernandez have been teaming on the indy scene lately.

Not a bad idea actually. There are no tag teams left are there? Chavo and Hernandez wouldn't be a bad team. You could have have a babyface version of Mexican America. Have Hernandez say "well, we've got rid of the last dopey cunt I was teaming with because nobody liked him, so here's Chavo". Mexican America were the worst tag team of 2011. Horrendous pair.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members

I'd rather have him than anyone aside from Kenny King from that whole X Division tournament from the other week. He might be a bit on the dull side, but I bet he puts on some class matches.

But when you haven't got enough time to get all your main stars on the show every week do you really want to spend TV time on Chavo? Especially with a bunch of new guys coming in as The Aces and Eights.

EDIT: If he was in a tag team with Hernandez I could probably live with that.

Edited by LaGoosh

Hector's been there for years and Chavo wrestled for Ring Ka King, so It was inevitable really. I've never been a big fan of his but he's a solid hand. They could certainly do a lot worse that's for sure.

• Moderators

I like Chavo Jr. I've no problems with him being back on TV. A good solid hand who can do comedy stuff, or pretty much anything asked of him. He can be their Hispanic player who, unlike Hernandez, can actually speak Spanish.

Good signing.

I just hope he doesn't come out to

like half the Messicans in TNA came out to. Edited by PowerButchi

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports Triple H is said to be a big fan on Michael McGillicutty. The word is Triple H has really taken a liking to him and feels he has the potential to be a big star.

Triple H is obviously a fan of the Yellow Brand.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports Triple H is said to be a big fan on Michael McGillicutty. The word is Triple H has really taken a liking to him and feels he has the potential to be a big star.

Triple H is obviously a fan of the Yellow Brand.

Not only is Triple H probably my favourite wrestler, but we both know talent when we see it.