Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Rosa Mendes has to be the Diva with the best self-preservation surely?

She's been utterly useless her entire career yet has managed to stay employed by (allegedly) fucking Michael Hayes and then going off the rails on alcohol (which she got into seriously when hanging around with Hayes), going to rehab and then entering a toxic relationship with ex-wrestler Jackson Andrews who (allegedly) beat her up to landing a spot on Total Divas thanks (allegedly) to the still-feeling-guilty Hayes and now getting pregnant knowing that she'd be due a hefty pay-out (ala Dawn Marie) if they released her and job security for at least the next year at a time when she was more surplus to requirements than she has ever been if they don't.

Not saying all, or any, of that was planned or faked in any way but she is pretty much guaranteed a job for life isn't she? I mean, she's clearly a car crash and I reckon she'll have quite the bit of dirt to spill if they ever let her go and she felt that way inclined.

• Paid Members

At first I thought you meant they were storming the ring with a briefcase and handing it to the ref, which would be funny. Throwing a metal briefcase at someone's head isn't really on.

Doesn't show the impact but here's a vid - 

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

At first I thought you meant they were storming the ring with a briefcase and handing it to the ref, which would be funny.

That's what I assumed had happened, I would actually love to see that happen strangely.

At first I thought you meant they were storming the ring with a briefcase and handing it to the ref, which would be funny. Throwing a metal briefcase at someone's head isn't really on.

Doesn't show the impact but here's a vid - 

not that it makes it right but them things are only thin plastic

WWE News: Amell injured in training

Friday, 14 August 2015 15:28

Stephen Amell, who is scheduled for a tag team match at SummerSlam, was injured in doing a weight workout this morning.

According to a video he posted, Amell was doing a snatch, which is a lift where you take the bar from the floor to overhead without pausing at the shoulders (which would be a clean and jerk or clean and press). When doing the lift, he ended up smashing the bar into his jaw.

He suffered a cracked jaw, his molars were indented into his tongue and his tongue was swollen. No word on how this may or may not affect his match next week.

All I can think of is HHH saying "you have no idea what you're getting yourself into" on Raw this week

all i know about him is he's some actor who's gonna be doing a bit of wrestling for 5 minutes next weekend. Just found it mildly funny he crocked himself a bit in training after that HHH quote.

Edited by sj5522