Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Not sure if I'm writing this in the right place but I'm in the middle of reading Terry Funk's autobiography and he brings up that the actor Billy Bob Thornton is his cousin which I already knew but he says that his parents were called Jack Thornton (brother of his Dad Dory Funk Snr) who adopted Billy Bob when he married his mother, Barbara. However on Wikipedia it says that his parents were called Virginia and William Raymond Thornton...I'm confused! he also says slightly later on in the book that Billy Bob is his nephew...I think those numerous chair shots have fried Terry's memory.

Also he recalls that he saw him on the set of Friday Night Lights and Billy Bob acted as though he didn't know Terry, so I'm guessing he's not to bothered by the fact his cousin is a wrestling legend.

Just thought I'd share...

Edited by C-Rock

I follow a few of the girls from the 900 channels on Twitter and them constantly mentioning their Amazon wishlists in the hope that fans buy them stuff can be very annoying.

It's usually linked to in tweets like "Buy me something from my wishlist and I'll send you a signed photo!" or "I need this necklace from my wishlist to wear in my next photoshoot".

But this one however ...

BXHXI51IMAAZnxx.jpg

:/

They also mention on there that Punk's gotten a big head from all the success, which is entirely untrue. By my understanding he's always had a big head, even before he was successful.

Well you have to take anything Konnan says with a massive pinch of salt. Konnan sounds like the biggest moron in wrestling on his podcast, and a lot of the time he doesn't have a clue what he's on about. He's a bit like Rob Feinstein, except Konnan remembers about a third of what people tell him and then fills in the rest with his own bullshit. There'll be someone on there who'll tell him something simple, but K-dogg just won't be able to grasp it. He's a lot like the No-Kayfabin' guy actually.

Edited by King Pitcos

Just to be clear, I wasn't questioning whether what she was saying was true or not.

I found it odd going from basically telling her fans that she is seriously ill to suggesting the concerned people buy her some stuff in the space of 5 minutes.

• Paid Members

She lied about getting mugged and her purse being robbed a few weeks back. You are forgiven even if that is what you suggested. Her twitter is proper old tramp who cried wolf shit. Lying about things that's happened to her, followed by "lol worked the marks even though its only PWMania reporting it". She's clearly mentally ill. I'm amazed she's walking the street after all those arrested.

Someone on another forum was spot on about her. She had a boyfriend for years who turned a blind eye to how poorly she treated him. She was fucking wrestlers in the bogs as Candido was lacing his boots in the next room and had to pretend he didn't know what was going on. She'll never find a big mug like him again. She isn't 1996 Sunny anymore and she's potless and has no teeth. It must be hard to not be the cutest girl in the class anymore.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Her ex-boyfriend said she has no teeth, so I'm just assuming its true. She's got that Ninja Turtles III vibe about her grin these days. Definite false teeth for me.

1391901_10151940350049736_1953968024_n.jpg

CrackyVince also tweeted this, which is another false teeth claim.

"DO YOU WANT TO BE PARTIALLY BALD, MISSING TEETH AND HAVE A CRUSTACIOUS LOWER LIP AT 37 LIKE @WWEHOFerSunny HAS? NO. YOU REALLY DO NOT."
Edited by IANdrewDiceClay