Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Ugh. That's horribly disapointing that Paige has gone for TNA Punk.

Who's Cody Rhodes throwing it up these days? Is it still Layla? That man has incredible form.

Is this true? That makes him the biggest face in the world to me. Just reveal that next week on Raw and his turn will be complete

• Paid Members

I suppose it's a symptom of the internet and access to rumours and information being more greatly available that it just perhaps seems like there are more of these relationships going on, but does anyone know if inter-WWE dating is more prevalent now than it was back in the 1990s? If it is, is it because of the decline of the rat population?

• Paid Members

Well, you probably get more slammin' hotties these days too don't you? And they're a bit of a revolving door really, only a few years lifespan generally. They're almost essentially there for the lads. Any females that were about years back all got taken care of by wrestlers too. All except Trish, she stayed well clear.

• Paid Members

Corey Graves had a wife and a son last I heard. I don't know if he's still with her or not? Nobody stays married in wrestling, it seems.

I also remember the thread we had going for Paige when she was signed up by WWE, in which Ricky Knight was emphatically stating that she had a long term boyfriend who she would be remaining 100% faithful to while she was hanging around all those studs in Florida.

I think D-Mal's right about all these wrestler relationships being a result of the ring rat lifestyle dying out somewhat. None of these guys are living the rock 'n' roll life anymore.

• Paid Members

I think the ring rat stuff has died down, but I don't think that's through lack of opportunity. You think Orton doesn't get all kinds of fanny thrown his way whatever town he's in? I think it's still there, just not as rife. Del Rio apparently has a regular Squirrel he slips it to when he's over here. Part of the reason it would have died down is because there's more girls actually employed to keep hold of their attention. They never used to have anything. Liz, who Macho was ultra paranoid about, Sherri who loads went through and Sunny who everyone went through.

Why go for some scraping the barrel rat when you could do the no pants dance with Layla?

He was definitely taking care of Layla at some point. The divas love him, I'd imagine he's moved on to someone else by now. He takes them while they're fresh, rather stirring everyone else's porridge like CM Punk does.

He's engaged to Brandi Reed, who was employed as a Diva down in FCW for a while.

She's rather tasty.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http...wBg&dur=233

• Paid Members

Cody is the man! But he doesn't have much of a bulge, so I'm not too sure if he's packing the old butternut down there.

Although I've heard from a reliable source that Booker T's is swinging down at his knees, and I always thought that Booker had no package for a black man, unlike say Shelton Benjamin, who looked like he had trouble actually walking to the ring because of it.

So it could genuinely, actually be smoke and mirrors, and Cody is swinging like a moose down there.

I think Cesaro is a magnificent looking specimen though. Utterly, genetically sound.

• Paid Members
They never used to have anything. Liz, who Macho was ultra paranoid about, Sherri who loads went through and Sunny who everyone went through.

I'm sure the guys backstage were lining up to have a shot at Lelaini Kai and Judy Martin.