Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

When they say "host SummerSlam", dont they mean he'll be the knob in the sky box heading a panel asking Big Show in the F5 hurt?

Don't know, I'm expecting him to be a little more involved and use some great proven tips from previous hosts...

"When I say Summer, you say Slam!"

When they say "host SummerSlam", dont they mean he'll be the knob in the sky box heading a panel asking Big Show in the F5 hurt?

Don't know, I'm expecting him to be a little more involved and use some great proven tips from previous hosts...

"When I say Summer, you say Slam!"

Or....heres my movie...The Marine....part 13

• Paid Members

Kassius Ohno has been taken off the road, because of his titties. They were going to call him up, but he's been "dodging gym time" and Triple H took him off the tapings he was booked on. Could be on the way out of the promotion.

I mean just look at this picture.

kassius-ohno.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

This sort of shit'll happen way more now that everything is under one roof.

It's not like before where they expect you to hit the gym on your own time, or maybe even provide you a workout to execute on your own time; now, your gym time, promo practice, ring time and recovery time is all part of what your salary covers. I mean, if you have any professional pride you should have considered it that way to begin with, but now there's no escaping it.

If Hero's not working hard, he doesn't deserve it. Fuck him.

• Paid Members

I dont think its a case of him not wanting to work out because he's lazy. Its been rumoured for weeks that "someone" (which has turned out to be him) has given up and can't be arsed to try because he doesn't feel like he's getting fair treatment and all that. He's another who is rubbing the agents up the wrong way. And to be fair, he shouldn't get the same treatment because unfortunately he isn't an Adrian Neville. Facially, Neville may look like a pork scratching and talk like a Harry Enfield character, but he's got a class physique and he's one of the best wrestlers on the planet so they'll always have a place for him. Ohno hasn't got the upside of a lot of the NXT regulars. He's a good wrestler, who can have good matches. They have plenty of those.

Hero once turned up to a 1PW event with a load of fake belts trying to impress a bunch of Japanese wrestlers. Being a mark for himself and then taking a huff is very much a thing he'd do.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

He's a fucking idiot if he's packed it in now, so close to the main show.

At his age, without any previous profile that the WWE universe is familiar with, this is his last shot. If he was 25 - 30 then maybe he'd be able to fuck off, realise he's a spacker, work hard and force his way back in; at 34? by the time he's out of his sulk, he'll be 35. No chance.

All just so he can go back to the indies and have 100 people tell him he's the greatest? Fuck that.

He should consider getting signed at 33 and given a crack at stardom fair treatment. Anything after that is up to him. Forget how they treat other people as you can't change that; just work for yourself. Fail because you weren't quite good enough, don't fail because you didn't work hard enough or you gave up. Jesus. He can't just rock up and expect to feud with Punk because they once had a 60 minute match in t-shirt and shorts somewhere near Buttfuck, Alabama.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators

Apropos of not much at all, I searched for Ohno in Twitter to see if there was a link to a news story, and came upon this weird Twitter account that's basically pasted everything everyone's said about it in the last couple of pages and passed it off as their own opinions. Bit odd. Is this someone here? https://twitter.com/HulkyManiac

And Ohno has the worst body they've ever had in that company where being out of shape wasn't part of the gimmick. Look at this mess.

Kassius.jpg

Edited by Astro Hollywood