Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

the Matt hardy mysterio wrestlemania match came off the back of a long story where Matt had been trying to lose weight to make cruiserweight to challenge for the title, and had all his v1 stuff going on. It had a story

• Paid Members

I wouldn't have Sandow eliminate Miz. I'd have Miz get thrown out and Sandow go to copy him throwing himself over the top, but then think better of it. The Usos kind of gave that away on Smackdown though, so it probably won't happen.

If they do it they should really tease him staying in it before he copies Miz. Miz goes out, Mizdow goes to copy him then stops, turns around and looks up at the WrestleMania sign (I know...), looks out at the crowd, and then pussies it and eliminates himself.

You could do something similar with a different outcome for him turning on Miz instead, but he's probably best turning on Raw or something where it might not get lost in the Rumble.

Yeah but he can't be the thing/character that gets a reaction at the moment. What does he do? Just be standard wwe baby face #16? Will he turn into Alex Riley? I've always really liked Sandow but I just can't see what he can do after this split.

This is where I'm going on this one. It's all well and good and the turn will be fun, possibly the feud too, but then what? Who does Damien Sandow become?

Edited by Daaaaaad!

• Paid Members

He used the Razor's Edge on the Rock, Spike Dudley, Crash Holly and a few others. He only used the Stunner, for the reasons you said. Austin wasn't taking a bump from that height.

Must be said that The Razor's Edge is probably the coolest name for a finisher ever.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

It would be interesting to find out what kind of buyrate Sky does for the Rumble tonight as this is the first PPV that's going against the Network (officially) in the UK. Not to mention it's going to cost you a score if you order through Box Office.

Edited by Glass Smash

Looked great, had the acrobatics, but he was pretty useless on the whole wasn't he? His moves looked false/weak, and he had little to no confidence or personality in the ring. He seemed like he never improved or realised what he was missing. Like John Morrison but worse. Mind you, saying that, I don't think I've seen a match of his since 2012.

On this weeks 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown Jon Richardson gave a brief mention about a Rumble match amongst his jokes. But here's my point whenever a celebrity mentions wrestling you can almost guarantee they will still refer to it as WWF and the World Wrestling Federation.  It's been called WWE for almost 13 fucking years.