GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
Contextless public PMs ITT

classic Kook.

I did the Yoga/drug trip mission last, that was so much fun. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Coming back to the empty house, with no wife and kids, not so much. And then going to see the FIB and they're dragging Franklin in and Trevor.. and we're gearing up for a big job all together for them. I love the way the game makes the progression feel important. With the story, where it's a pivotal part in Michael's arc, and in the game where I presume this will be the first mission where I'm controlling all three main characters interchangably.

It felt very important. It was like a cliffhanger to a great show when I sadly had to knock the Xbox off and probably won't get a chance to play again until Sunday.

• Paid Members

The supporting characters are brilliant, aren't they? Mrs Madrazo (Trevor is great around her), Dominator and the old English couple that are obsessed with celebrities in particular. "I am currently roaming in the United States of America"- Nigel is hilarious.

The "timed out locating session" message is still causing mischief for me when I try to get online. I've managed to get on a few times, but I usually end up being put into an empty game and then it'll time out when I try to find a new session. The most annoying thing of all is that if I do manage to get online it's always at a time when my mates are having problems with it, but at other times I get the old "cloud not working" message when everyone else is already online. It's loads of fun when it works, but I just wish it would work more often!

A couple of other minor annoyances - has anyone else had issues with crew emblems disappearing from T-shirts, and hair disappearing when taking a mask off? Is that why loads of people online seem to wear hats?