The Poppy - For Or Against?

David

You can't take any of it seriously, go and read twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc

It's nothing but bollocks, people acting up, talking shite

That's the way the EDL operate though, isn't it? They have no solid membership base so that when someone posts something like this on Twitter/Facebook and it blows up in their faces they can instantly disassociate themselves from it.

As someone mentioned earlier, anyone who posts that kind of shit should be treated the exact same as those who posted similar stuff during the London riots.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The hard & fast of it all is that MAC has been outlawed. There'll be criminal prosecution for those who wish to remain affiliated with it.

You're not an idiot Mikey, you must see the writing on the wall as far as the EDL goes?

He must, he doesn't want one law for the dirty muslims and another for the proper english!

EDL are all about fairness, I've read that many times, no two tier law system.

So hopefully we should see them on their way soon.

Thing is though david, it may not even need to come to that. The organisations falling apart on it's own, numbers on national marches are well down, the north wests pretty much splintered off (due to stephen allowing jews in the organisation) policing of the marches is getting more and more heavy handed. It may well die off on it's own.

On top of which the Daily Mail's come out and admitted that Christmas has never actually been banned and replaced with winterville anywhere, ever, it was just a big ol lie. The red tops are now treating the EDL with the same disdain as people like MAC, rather than whiping up so much islamophobia.

There hasn't been any recent muslim terrorism to report in. In fact if it wasn't for choudry and his 30 or so nutters there'd be almost nothing left to make people stupid enough to join em.

Even poor mickey knows - deep down - there's no real point to any of it. But he's out the service, no idea what to do next in life, no-one to take orders from and nothing else to take his mind off how pointless his life now is. It was a muslim that fucked his life up, and it's a group of people who hate muslims that have given him some small sense of belonging and worth.

That's why he can't step back from it or see what it is, he's not in the same situation as you or I, without the EDL, there's literally nothing for him. So of course he can't admit it's a pile of shit.

I kinda feel bad for ya mickey, in all honesty, get some help, find something else to give your life some worth. If all you've got to hold onto from now until a lonely death is not liking muslims, dude it's gonna be a horrible existence.

• Paid Members
Just in case you're still unsure quite how it came about, here's a screen shot of the post made by the official EDL admin explaining that they would be dealing with the occupy london movement if they weren't gone by 12.00pm on Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=192...e=3&theater

Awesome, it ends with "we are the people", "no surrender". I'm sure I've heard both those phrases being used in tandem, I just can't think where.

Exactly, deal with the individuals doing it, rather than wasting time with mass arrests

I mean by the logic of Thursday, next time we have a credible terrorist thread, should we start arresting Muslims? You know, just in case?

You seem to be (intentionally) missing the point that it wasn't just an EDL member. It was a page admin on the main page.

And you're analogy is a bit off, should we arrest every muslim if choudry makes clear he'll be burning poppies? Not at all, just the MAC.

Should we arrest all white men if the EDL spokespeople announce criminal plans for the EDL? Of course not. Just the EDL.

Come on mickey, MAC got bust for being a nasty little boil on this countries ass, your lot do more damage, cost the RBL more money, cost the taxpayer millions more. If you want the MAC gone, by the same token you have to want the EDL gone. Because you do more damage.

Be fair now mickey, you're part of an organisation dedicated to going on marches to ensure the 3% muslim population (of which very few want sharia law) can't bring sharia law into this country.

And you were blown up my a muslim, lost your career and everything you defined yourself as in the process, have been left with nothing but PTSD and depression as a result. And that's not my analysis, that's what you've posted to say.

I do kinda feel bad for you, but it doesn't take a world beating therapist to see the link between the two.

Not really, they ban us, they ban us.

It's not like all of a sudden we'll see the light or some shit..

Course not. But you can basically fuck up your ability to go round the country causing shit for no reason. Which is what most are hoping for.

Not really, they ban us, they ban us.

It's not like all of a sudden we'll see the light or some shit..

Course not. But you can basically fuck up your ability to go round the country causing shit for no reason. Which is what most are hoping for.

Hmmm, maybe we should occupy mosques & such, that seems popular at the moment

Actually I think it'd be kinda depressing.

Despite my hatred for the EDL, and your support of it. And despite the fact I'm quite nasty to you for doing that, I actually feel very sorry for you indeed. I have some friends in the forces, I've lived with a woman who had PTSD, and all the depression that came with it.

I can kinda understand why you've ended up like this, even if I can't say it's ok.

I'll even give a nice piece of advice, the person I knew with PTSD got (wrongly) diagnosed as having depression for years, gave her all sorts of different pills and treatments and none of it worked. In the end, when she got very ill, she finally got a really good psychiatrist. Not a therapist, an actual psychiatrist. Who immediately diagnosed PTSD.

Now once she got that diagnosis, they stopped using the CBT they had been using (which, at best, teaches you ways to cope with the condition) and started using EMD (eye movement desensitization) which actually cured her. The difference was amazing. If I were you, I'd look into it, you may find it actually helps you, rather than just gives you something to help distract you.

Edit - she's not even on any anti-depressants any more. That's the difference it made.

Because the EDL is dying mickey, and you're gonna need something in your life for when it's gone.

Archived