The Poppy - For Or Against?

David

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You are a fucking enigma, Mickey. Sometimes you are extremely reasonable, and seem to want to be the reasonable face of right-wing hate. At others, you go all rabid on us. You know that I feel like you are being attacked for your views in what could be said to be a bullying way, and definitely in the kind of way that I hate from fellow liberals (in terms of elitist hectoring), but sometimes your comments come off as so asinine that you just end up looking like a troll.

You are a fucking enigma, Mickey. Sometimes you are extremely reasonable, and seem to want to be the reasonable face of right-wing hate. At others, you go all rabid on us. You know that I feel like you are being attacked for your views in what could be said to be a bullying way, and definitely in the kind of way that I hate from fellow liberals (in terms of elitist hectoring), but sometimes your comments come off as so asinine that you just end up looking like a troll.

It's when people like Gladstone just pop in to throw an insult, winds me up a bit

Only a bit though

• Paid Members

It's when people like Gladstone just pop in to throw an insult, winds me up a bit

Only a bit though

You deserve it. Essentially damning an entire generation because one of them spat at someone. I shouldn't be surprised, of course, it's the kind of wide, sweeping generalisation that 'your sort' regularly deals in after all.

• 11 months later...

Having seen Frankie Boyle on the Jonathan Ross show the other night wearing his white poppy I was reminded of this thread. Big Mickey. There's a fellow.

For those who aren't in the know;

Jonathan Ross has defended controversial comedian Frankie Boyle for wearing a white poppy on Ross

Archived