UFC 138: 'Leben vs Munoz' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was a decent show, though it did seem like Leben only quit because he knew he was losing. He didn't even say that he couldn't see out of his eye. I agree that should put on a bit better of a card next time they come here but I guess that they won't care either way if they keep selling out.

thank you Andy that was exactly what i thought but put it differently.

apparently your a fucking idiot aswell now man....

I wondered when trolls like you would start stinking up the MMA threads just like they do in the wrestling ones.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As great as that card was it still didn't justify being a numbered UFC event. The UFCs look how amazing that card was defence is all good now after the event, but imagine what would have happened if most of the fights had been 3 round borefests?

Also, did anyone see Mark Goddard toss out that crazy fan who hopped the barricade and rushed the Octagon?

• Paid Members
Also, did anyone see Mark Goddard toss out that crazy fan who hopped the barricade and rushed the Octagon?

No, when did that happen?

Didn't notice that either. Any more info?

Very good show overall I thought. Again the crowd were really lively and made it more exciting. Everything on the main card was good. The reception Leben got was amazing. Renan Barao taking the back of Pickett was a thing of beauty.

Strong prelims too, Maguire/Edwards and Cariaso/Lee were very good fights and Che Mills looked fantastic.

Looking forward to some comments from the people that went, because it came over very good on TV.

Very good show overall I thought. Again the crowd were really lively and made it more exciting. Everything on the main card was good. The reception Leben got was amazing. Renan Barao taking the back of Pickett was a thing of beauty.

Strong prelims too, Maguire/Edwards and Cariaso/Lee were very good fights and Che Mills looked fantastic.

Looking forward to some comments from the people that went, because it came over very good on TV.

It happened before the main event as Leben made his way into the octagon.

Some guy hopped over the octagon, did a silly dance and then looked like he was lost. Goddard and another man noticed and quickly pushed him out, I didnt see wheather or not he got ejected.

It happened before the main event as Leben made his way into the octagon.

Some guy hopped over the octagon, did a silly dance and then looked like he was lost. Goddard and another man noticed and quickly pushed him out, I didnt see wheather or not he got ejected.

Yup, Dana said on Twitter that it is the first time a member of the crowd has managed to get into the Octagon.

I was disappointed Leben/Munoz ended when it did because it was a cracking wee fight before that point. I thought Barao looked absolutely brilliant against Pickett in the co-main event and it was good to see Brits looking VERY good in there too.

All in all, it was a fairly entertaining lot of fights.

• Paid Members
like it has been said he said he could fight then when he went to his corner said he couldn't he then did and interview and his eye was fine from someone who i blind in one eye please trust me on that one lol.

Hate to break this to you, but when you're attempting medical diagnosis based purely on what you can see on a TV screen, being blind in one eye doesn't actually improve your argument.

Archived