UFC 138: 'Leben vs Munoz' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fucking gutted i'll be out Saturday night :( watching all this live from 5.30 on facebook would have been outstanding.

You think so? The card is pretty average in my opinion. I'll not be wasting a Saturday night watching it. I'll record the main segment on ESPN and watch it the next day.

• Paid Members
It is a shit card IMO. Only good thing about it is being able to watch live at a reasonable hour. UFC really needs to step it up next year and bring us a big card with a legitimate main event.

Only gonna happen If the show is PPV. Which it won't be.

It is a shit card IMO. Only good thing about it is being able to watch live at a reasonable hour. UFC really needs to step it up next year and bring us a big card with a legitimate main event.

Wrong. It's only going to happen once the novelty of the UFC wears off over here and fans stop and think "hold on, i'm not paying top dollar for a sub-standard show". Once the attendances start dwindling the UFC will have to rethink their UK strategy.

• Paid Members

Wrong. It's only going to happen once the novelty of the UFC wears off over here and fans stop and think "hold on, i'm not paying top dollar for a sub-standard show". Once the attendances start dwindling the UFC will have to rethink their UK strategy.

Why would they spunk something big on us now without anything but gate revenue when they are now in the big time?

I don't think 138 has sold out either so I guess we'll find out soon.

Archived