UFC 138: 'Leben vs Munoz' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think UFC fans should be grateful that they are getting a show at all, this show was kind of added unplanned. They could easily just skipped over this thing and not given us a show this year.

MMA fans are so ungrateful sometimes, we're having 5 shows in 5 weeks...grab a fucking beer and enjoy.

Fuck that, Ebb. The UFC aren't cutting us any favours by putting this show on. They'll be making money from it, so I won't be grateful.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest UFC wont put there full force into something they are giving away for free in the states. Plus they have so many events week after weeks and UFC are putting all of there efforts into the UFC on fox.

Plus i dont have ESPN, so all the fights i get for free I cant complain

• Paid Members
Should be between half 5 and 6.

Hoping for six, want to get my takeaway down my neck before it starts.

There something up now which translates to 5:40pm GMT. It'll probably be later though, they usually are.

Should be between half 5 and 6.

Hoping for six, want to get my takeaway down my neck before it starts.

There something up now which translates to 5:40pm GMT. It'll probably be later though, they usually are.

Thanks. Never tried watching FB prelims before because my net connection isn't the best. How do you go about watching them?

• Paid Members

Rogan and Goldy both mentioned it a few times, I think it's pretty cool that the arena is full up already, last year at the O2 it was fairly empty for the prelims. The crowd seem very lively and knowledgeable too. Should make for a good show

so far so good fuck me not arsed whoever thought this card was shit are idiots. the bantamweight fight was a good mixed martial arts outing. and chris copes tko was amazing victory for a brit

Barely anyone said it was going to be a bad show, there is a difference to thinking its going to be shit and thinking the line-up of fighters aren't up to par.

And Christ, will you learn to use Capital letters and full-stops in the right places, please? It's an eyesore to read.

• Paid Members
Rogan and Goldy both mentioned it a few times, I think it's pretty cool that the arena is full up already, last year at the O2 it was fairly empty for the prelims. The crowd seem very lively and knowledgeable too. Should make for a good show

Thats probably more due to the Expo last time being on the other side of London and the O2 being a nightmare to get to at the best of times.

• Paid Members

Thats probably more due to the Expo last time being on the other side of London and the O2 being a nightmare to get to at the best of times.

Might be. We only went to the Expo on the Saturday, was a fair bit away as you say.

Archived