UFC 138: 'Leben vs Munoz' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Right, I know we've got a thread for 137 but thought this was worth posting now seeing as it's a UK card and less than a month out. And should be handy for anyone who's going to discuss hotels and shit like that.

Who else is going? I got my tickets today :thumbsup:

ufc-138-promo-large.jpg

MAIN CARD (Spike TV/ESPN)

Chris Leben vs. Mark Munoz

Brad Pickett vs. Renan Barao

Thiago Alves vs. Papy Abedi

Terry Etim vs. Edward Faaloloto

Cyrille Diabate vs. Anthony Perosh

PRELIMINARY CARD (Probably on Facebook)

Justin Edwards vs. John Maguire

Michihiro Omigawa vs. Jason Young

Rob Broughton vs. Phil De Fries

Chris Cope vs. Che Mills

Chris Cariaso vs. Vaughan Lee

We've discussed this and I know this card will split opinions due to the lack of big names. I agree it would have been nice if they had given us a couple of bigger names b

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Big names don't necessary mean bad fights. Looking forward to seeing some of the names I've not seen fight. Love Leben - history making main event.

Yeah forgot about that. This will be the first ever 5 round non title fight. Doubt it will go 5 but still, it is the first.

I'm going to see Dave Gorman is Salford next week too!

Really looking forward to this event. I'd like some bigger names but I go for the atmosphere and I'm sure it will be a good show. I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza which seems to be next door to the venue.

It's a decent enough card for a TV event, but I'd not pay good money to actually go to it.

It's not even neccesarily the big names I'm looking for, but more the relevant fights. If it was something like Guida vs Henderson I would have probably went. All the same, it'll be a decent card, and I'll certainly be watching.

Archived