UFC 138: 'Leben vs Munoz' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booooooooooooooo. Alot of submissions in the main card.

Chris Lebens cardio for this fight was shocking. Chris was looking fine out of his eye during the decision.

The fans dont like the Jesus Christ comment.

If Kos could drop down to 170lb im sure Leben could.

Pretty good show overall (note: I always said the show should be fun, just that the importance of the fights were nil).

Good to see De Fries win, it wasn't the greatest performance and he looked alittle off the pace with the telegraphed take-downs in the first but it was always going to be a struggle getting someone the size of Broughton down. Nerves might have got the better of him to an extent and no doubt theres a lot of work to do (especially striking and wrestling) but I'm just pleased he got through it. Did what had to be done in a fairly non-entertaining fight and managed to get the decision.

I liked Papy Abedi, I think he'll do well against the lower names.

Loved this card. Every match looked so even and there was some amazing outcomes once again we got a fucking great card. I feel that Leben was abit of a bitch and quit, So i want leben vs munioz 2 too see who will knock the other one the fuck out cos that first round was amazing !!!!.

i was also shocked at the Brad Picket fight but the right man won (obviously)

great fights overall realy great

like it has been said he said he could fight then when he went to his corner said he couldn't he then did and interview and his eye was fine from someone who i blind in one eye please trust me on that one lol. The thing is dude i love chris i really wanted him to come out on top. but i enjoyed it none the less and obvs munioz deserved to have his hand raised because he did so congrats too him great fight.

sorry if it was taken in the wrong way man

like it has been said he said he could fight then when he went to his corner said he couldn't he then did and interview and his eye was fine from someone who i blind in one eye please trust me on that one lol. The thing is dude i love chris i really wanted him to come out on top. but i enjoyed it none the less and obvs munioz deserved to have his hand raised because he did so congrats too him great fight.

sorry if it was taken in the wrong way man

Oh Fuck Off

Was a decent show, though it did seem like Leben only quit because he knew he was losing. He didn't even say that he couldn't see out of his eye afterwards. I agree that they should put on a bit better of a card next time they come here but I guess that they won't care either way if they keep selling out.

Was a decent show, though it did seem like Leben only quit because he knew he was losing. He didn't even say that he couldn't see out of his eye. I agree that should put on a bit better of a card next time they come here but I guess that they won't care either way if they keep selling out.

thank you Andy that was exactly what i thought but put it differently.

apparently your a fucking idiot aswell now man....

Archived