Kevin, may have been a naughty, naughty boy

patiirc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-15195193

Blimey wasnt expecting that one

If it were wrestling, then surely the Molly storyline would be some kind of rib as the accusation is apparently 'historical'

Just to make sure that the thread doesnt die on its arse. Any other celeb arrests that caught you off guard? as well as reactions to Kev, potentially being a nonce?

• Paid Members

This is just a plot to fuck up KEVOLUTION in my absence from the forum, Kevolution will rise and be stronger than ever. KEVOLUTIONNNNNEDIT NOTE: If he's a proper nonce I'll simply start a less successful movement probably based around Martin Daniels and/or Rusty Lee

Looks like the social will be taking baby Jack away.I really hope that Kev isn't a nonce. He's my favourite character in Corrie (along with Dev). Loving his tweener role at the moment. As for other celebrities that have been outed as fiddlers, none have really surprised me. However, I really don't get why Pete Townsend isn't more reviled for his "research". He's certainly the most high profile nonce around, yet languishes behind Jonathan King, Chris Langham and Gary Glitter in the peado league table.

• Moderators

I used to be a regular visitor to Le Vell's wiki entry, after I went on once and there was a line about how he's known for his "tight buttocks" often wearing jeans that showcased those buns, apparently. That shit stayed on there for years, in various incarnations, amusing me greatly.I wonder how far back something has to be to be a "historic sexual offence"?Also, let's remember Chris Jeffries, that nurse who didn't poison the IVs, and a ton of others before just assuming he rummages in nappies.

I knew a guy when I was inside prison who got sent down for an offense he committed 30 years before he got done for it so I think it might of been something that could of even happened his his early teens.

• Paid Members

"Sally won't be happy!"jeff-stelling_1245979c.jpg

Jeff can fuck off, how come Forfar, Elgin and Albion are allowed full words, but my beloved Annan get theirs reduced to a girl's name. I can understand how the others get abbreviated as they're all at least 7 letters long.

• Paid Members

Jeff can fuck off, how come Forfar, Elgin and Albion are allowed full words, but my beloved Annan get theirs reduced to a girl's name. I can understand how the others get abbreviated as they're all at least 7 letters long.

:laugh: outstanding spot

• Paid Members

:laugh: outstanding spot
That was our first ever home game in the Scottish Football league, we drew 1-1 in the end.

Archived