Fashion

JohnnyChimpo

Do you care about the latest fashion?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Last time I checked I had never held a sign up in a car park, nor did I gain any fulfilment from it. Don't worry, accuracy isn't for everyone.

Loki probably thought you were telling the truth when you said this:

I hold a stick at Asda that says 'space here's. If you have just started uni in Manchester and have been to an Asda, I can almost guarantee you have seen me.

I can't believe he took what you said seriously. It's just the internet. :rolleyes:

I always believe people, it's my innate faith in humanity shining through :(In other news, I now owe a big apology to the guy who holds up the sign in the Manchester Asda as I drove all the way up there just to shout into his face, and now it turns out it wasn't Kendal.

It's hard, but I'll get over it somehow.

The Adidas Porsche Design trainers are always beautiful:

adidas-porsche-design-s-2-so490509-2-0.jpg

I have a similar pair from a few years ago with an orange flash on the heel.

• Paid Members

I hold a stick at Asda that says 'space here's. If you have just started uni in Manchester and have been to an Asda, I can almost guarantee you have seen me.

I can't believe he took what you said seriously. It's just the internet. :rolleyes:
To be fair, there's no mention of car park. I took it to mean he has a sign indicating where there's a till that's free during busy times.On the fashion front, I have to ackowledge that I'm a failure. I don't even own a pair of jeans, tending to wear combat-style trousers or lighter equivalents. I usually wear a t-shirt or hoodie, and have started turning up to work like that after a solid period of trying to smarten up by wearing a suit. Before blimping I quite liked skinny long-sleeved tops and wore those regularly, but doing so now wouldn't be at all flattering.

• Paid Members

I'm not up on fashion, very much a jeans & shirt or jeans & a t-shirt type of bloke. I have a soft spot for old-school Adidas clobber, 3 stripe tracks suit tops & shell toe trainers. I've noticed that blokes who either work in uniforms or have jobs that don't require them to dress smartly seem more likely to dress up smarter socially whereas people I know who are smartly suited & booted every day tend to lean towards more casual gear on the weekends. That aside, those jeans with cuffs on the bottom are fucking ridiculous. From a distance they look like you're wearing bicycle clips & on closer inspection they look like they've been designed to stop ferrets escaping.

• Paid Members

And if that is your idea of a controversial haircut you must be walking around the same boring as fuck world that ian_hitmansmark does. And for that, I pity you.

Off on a side but I knew some one with a very similar haircut not to long back. Every one took the piss out of him relentlessly for looking a bit of a fanny.

Fashion is for the insecure.

Nope.
Yeah it is, if you're basing what you wear on what's in, rather than what you like, you're just a bit of a sheep who doesn't have the confidence to pick something they look without worrying about whether or not it's in.
But pretty much nobody actually does that. Anybody who knows even the most basic things about fashion knows there more than one trend at a time so it's highly unlikely anyone will wear something they don't like just because it's in.

Archived