Raw discussion - 3/10/11

METAL ON METAL

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the Divas worried about? Orton shitting in their bags again.

Anyway overall I personally enjoyed the show (a couple of squash matchs and a solid main event gave the show an almost old school feel to it) but blimey poor Mahal doing the job to Santino who imo looked terrible and Drew has all but fallen off the radar now.

I really enjoyed the show, there was some good storytelling going on, and the 12 man tag was a decent surprise.

I absolutely loved the ending as well. I just thought it was so effective, and I really hope they follow it up well. I can dream. Can understand why people are shitting on it, but I thought it was fantastic.

The final segment was well executed on the night (Jerry Lawler delivering the initial blow and the camera men walking out were nice touchs) but its going to look a bit silly when everyone turns up for work on Smackdown like nothing happened unless there is some big continuation of the angle there with perhaps Triple H standing down.

Also leaving out some of the companies biggest stars without any kind of explenation took away from things, obviously they wanted to protect certain people from getting heat with the crowd but it still damaged the segment imo.

Overall, I didn't think the show was that bad, but the ending segment sent me to sleep twice. I ended up not really caring at all about poor HHH, I dunno why I just thought it was flat.

The 12 man tag was enjoyable, not as good as the 8 man from 2005, but good enough. Brodius Clay vignette was cool, Henry and Orton feud is still pretty good though Henry's promo I thought was horrible considering the good ones he'd put in recently. Santino's return was a bit of fun, Kelly's breakdown proved she will always have the personality of a damp brick. And poor Vickie Guerrero, she only had to get near the mic and was booed out of the building. She got more heat than Alberto Del Rio, Christian and Dolph Ziggler combined.

The Big Show is gonna turn up on Friday Night SmackDown and walk through the arena for two hours going, "Where'd everybody go?" In fact, make it a sit-down retrospective with Trips and Big Show just talking about their careers and re-telling funny stories. Since nobody else is about. I'd like that.

• Paid Members

Hopefully, they all turn up on Smackdown and Triple H fires the lot of them, leading to next Monday Triple H bringing in people who will give him a vote of confidence:

Raw-is-War-logo-wwf-attitude-era-18062287-405-336.jpg

"It may have looked like I wasnt happy about the roster walking out on Monday Night, but after a week to think about it, I have come up with a better solution than before. I phoned a bunch of guys, who dont moan, who make their towns, who have the look. So my first order of business is to strip Alberto Del Rio of the WWE title and put it on someone who has a better look, who is a better worker and who has more charisma and drawing power ..."

WWE-WrestleMania-25-Press-Conference-Triple-H_2098887.jpg

"After walking out on Monday Night, Air Boom have been stripped of the WWE tag team titles. The new champions have promised me a vote of confidence. They are ..."

hhhcoo.jpg

*DUN-DER-DUN-DUN* OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW ...

new_age_outlaws.jpg

"Cody Rhodes made it clear he wanted no part of a WWE with me as the COO, so a new Intercontinental champion has been crowed ..."

bio-tripleh_large.jpg

"HOOOOOOOOOOOWLLL ...WOLFPAC IS BACK CAUSIN' MASS DESTRUCTION ..."

Scott-Hall-tna-superstar-9.jpg

"Now that Dolf Ziggler has left the WWE, there isn't a Smackdown singles uppercard champion and the WWE Universe needs a United States champion. Someone who can work. I'd like to bring him out here ...

triple-h-new-coo-of-the-wwe.jpg

"X-PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-X-PAC-You think you can tell me what to do ..."

sean-waltman.jpg

"Before we go any further, Beth Phoenix obviously isnt mentally strong enough to carry that Divas title. So for the belt to truly progress both in the ring and outside the ring, my wife Stephanie is now the new WWE Divas champion ..."

triple-h-2011_display_image.jpg

"No chance, thats what you got ..." *Stephanie comes out to the Corporations Music because its the only one I can remember*

2z8nswn.jpg

GENERAL MANAGER LAPTOP SOUND: "Can I have your attention please, and I quote, the anonymous general manager says 'hit my music' ....:

raw-gm_display_image_74512.jpg

"DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-I THINK I'M CUTE I KNOW I'M SEXY ..."

Shawn-Michaels-and-Triple-H-wwe-2056531-313-400.jpg

And finally, I need to apologise to someone. Kevin Nash. I'm sorry. I made a mistake, we need you on board. HOW ABOUT IT ... WHAT DO YA SAY ... ONE MORE RUN, BIG MAN!"

1.jpg

"And to show how much I'm sorry, you are now the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD"

kevin-nash-feature.jpg

AND THE WWE ENTERED ANOTHER BOOM PERIOD

WWE-Hall-Of-Fame-2011-Shawn-Michaels-shawn-michaels-20760596-686-384.jpg

"It wasnt supposed to happen this way ..."

2435e1v.gif

Ian, you and me are [i hope] cool now but, seriously!?

The Outlaws and Hall have NOTHING to offer wrestling, let alone the WWE, in 2011. Nash could be an asset as a mentor/bodyguard type but should be kept absolutely as far away from the WWE and World titles as is humanly possibly [unless he is carrying it for The Miz or somebody].

I used to love all of them in their day, I really did, but their time has long since come and gone in my opinion.

HBK as GM would be pretty cool tho.

Archived