Raw discussion - 3/10/11

METAL ON METAL

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Triple H gets a vote of no confidence..yet noone could be bothered when the laptop was running the show.. Ok

When the laptop was running the show commentators/ref's were not getting attacked and fired employees were not returning and causing chaos. All the anonymous GM did was book matches. Also the anonymous GM was only in charge of Raw and not Smackdown.

When the laptop was running the show commentators/ref's were not getting attacked and fired employees were not returning and causing chaos.

Hang on, have you bought into the storyline myth that this stuff didn't happen until Triple H took over? Everything that's been happening over the last couple of months is the same sort of stuff that's been going on for years.If nobody had any confidence in Triple H, they shouldn't have been attacking the cage with him. The cunts aren't even fairweather friends, nothing changed between Sunday and Monday. The whole WWE roster is just irrationally fickle, like women.

When the laptop was running the show commentators/ref's were not getting attacked and fired employees were not returning and causing chaos.

Hang on, have you bought into the storyline myth that this stuff didn't happen until Triple H took over? Everything that's been happening over the last couple of months is the same sort of stuff that's been going on for years.If nobody had any confidence in Triple H, they shouldn't have been attacking the cage with him. The cunts aren't even fairweather friends, nothing changed between Sunday and Monday. The whole WWE roster is just irrationally fickle, like women.
Of course they would have been attacking the cage with him. Two fired employees were attacking talent/cameramen, the superstars friends. Everyone would obviously want to get in there to save them.

• Paid Members

The angle on Raw confused the fuck out of me. Isn't Raw supposed to be out of control? The angle was exposed anyway, when Triple H said to Wade Barrett that Nexus were causing more havoc than this. And he's right. And since Barrett was used as a set up for the put down, it must have been a scripted line. Triple H is in the right. The only people in the company for me that aren't pussy's, whinging about being beaten up are Punk, Orton and Cena because they weren't at ringside. Other than those three and Triple H, everyone in the company looks like a complete moaning bitch. Punk actually looks like the smartest person out the lot because he figured all this out months ago and nobody believed him.And what a twat JR is? Does Jim Ross really think life would be better for him without Triple H as the COO? He gave him his job back. Why do Mark Henry and Jerry Lawler agree that Raw is out of control, when Henry was the one that gave Lawler the kicking? Usually I can see what they are going for, but this one's went over my head.

http://vids.wwe.com/13507/wwecom-exclusive-superstars-and - Superstars thoughts (only includes Christian, JoMo and Air Boom)

By the way, you all must not watch the WWE, its a vote of confidence over his day to day running of RAW! I've been hearing for a while them mention the fact that he is the COO of RAW!!! I do hear sometimes the COO of the company but this was all about RAW, yes i myself did think it was quite flawed that they are going to be on Smackdown, and you all mention the fact that the guys like Sheamus, Orton, Cena and Punk weren't out there, how about Mason Ryan i didn't see him lol

Anyway you guys do raise valid points, up until the fact it was about his day to day running of RAW!

The angle on Raw confused the fuck out of me. Isn't Raw supposed to be out of control? The angle was exposed anyway, when Triple H said to Wade Barrett that Nexus were causing more havoc than this. And he's right. And since Barrett was used as a set up for the put down, it must have been a scripted line. Triple H is in the right. The only people in the company for me that aren't pussy's, whinging about being beaten up are Punk, Orton and Cena because they weren't at ringside. Other than those three and Triple H, everyone in the company looks like a complete moaning bitch. Punk actually looks like the smartest person out the lot because he figured all this out months ago and nobody believed him.And what a twat JR is? Does Jim Ross really think life would be better for him without Triple H as the COO? He gave him his job back. Why do Mark Henry and Jerry Lawler agree that Raw is out of control, when Henry was the one that gave Lawler the kicking? Usually I can see what they are going for, but this one's went over my head.

Yeah the more I think about it the less sence it all makes.On the whole unsafe working enviroment if it was 1998 when Austin was stunnering the entire locker room or 1999 when The Undertaker was crucifying every bugger they would have a point but Raw in 2011 is Disney Land in comparison to the Attitude Era.Triple H himself was an even bigger cunt to the roster during the McMahon-Helmsley Era.Is anyone suing Vince/the WWE right now? if so that may help explain the sudden obsession with legal threats.EDITAnd yes JR looked like a massive twat walking out on Triple H.

Archived