Raw discussion - 3/10/11

METAL ON METAL

When they played the Awesome Truth video from youtube. The top comment was Kayfabe Lives. I just thought it was a bit weird. H and S has finally came to wrestling and Triple H can now have 2 hrs of Raw to himself just like he has always wanted.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I was pretty undewhelmed by the show. Thought the first half hour was superb and I enjoyed the 12 man tag match too.

The Triple H stuff was all a bit contrived. And where were Sheamus, Punk, Orton and Cena? It doesn't make sense for them to not be there. The whole grievance thing is pathetic. There are only two guys doing the jumping and most of the people who are whining have had nothing to do with it. It's not like it's the nWo leaving people lying all over the place. I can understand why whining heels would take that stance but they cut the balls off Big Zeke, Air Boom, etc.

The crowd reaction was massively disappointing again. Trips got very little support. Vickie Guerrero got far more heat than Mark Henry and Del Rio combined. It was actually embarrassing to watch Del Rio, Ziggler, Swagger, Rhodes and Otunga talk to a silent crowd and then Vickie draw all that heat.

Glad they showed the aftermath from Hell In A Cell. That was the only bit of the PPV I felt like I'd missed.

And dear me, Santino. A wrestler with a sock puppet! That'll never catch on.

Clearly whatever Santino was saying, Mahal understood it. They had a conversation, Jinder offered a challenge, Santino said okay. So either Jinder Mahal is an idiot or he's been taking the piss out of a foriegn language all along too.

Apparently mahal was challenging santino for talking gibberish

Archived