Raw discussion - 3/10/11

METAL ON METAL

Main event has already been announced:

12-Man Tag Team Match -

John Cena, CM Punk, Sheamus, Air Boom and Mason Ryan vs. Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger and David Otunga.

Mason Ryan main eventing, the way it should be. Also, I will be very disappointed if Otunga isn't wearing a bow-tie during the match.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. I hope Triple H didn't make this match - putting all the guys against his regime together in the main event where they can do the most damage isn't the brightest idea. But if he did make the match, Cody's IC Title would be on the line. We shall see.

Maybe we'll be getting a Beth Phoenix Appreciation Night to flesh things out a bit.

No place for Zack Ryder on the 'face' team? That is very disappointing. I read today he's broken into the top 10 of merchandise sellers in the WWE. He'd better have something to do on the show tonight or I'll be a in FOUL MOOD tomorrow and my mother will take the brunt of it when I fist pump her face :devil:

Hats off, I loved that ending

It was terrible. Just seemed like something was supposed to happen. The slow walk out by JR was the drizzing shits.

That's what I liked. You expected that hhh would rule all. But he was left alone and for once truly vulnerable. This can only lead to more chaos and uncertainty, and unpredictable tv. That can only be a good thing.

Well some quick thoughts on Raw, and bearing in mind I dont watch that many is that overall the whole thing was flat.

Starting with a match with no fan fare or introduction was a bit bizarre and the whole thing really went downhill from there right the way down to the ballachingly boring Vote of Confidence thing, which dragged on and on and on and Ariston. Only to have no really fizz to it. Complete and utter bollocks would be an apt way of describing it. The E had the perfect way of moving "whateverthefucktheyaredoing" storyline forwards and build on the PPV and yet, we get not a great deal in the long run. So there is a vote of no Confidence in HHH because everything isnt predictable and dull. Isnt that what Raw was about in the first place. Even in the PG-Tips era its been manic and out of control and for longer periods as well. Six weeks (more pertinently about 3-4 or four in reality) is hardly a breakdown in the WWE as it stands. By my reckoning and Ill stand corrected even the Nexus were more destructive, for longer than this.

Piss poor effort this, piss poor

PS: fwiw I thought the main event tag was pretty handy and the wrestling throughout the show was generally okay. Also Can we change with the Diva 1 min matches, non starters and basic wastes of space please, its beginning to annoy greatly. Do something meaningful with them on Raw or shunt them to a lesser show.

No place for Zack Ryder on the 'face' team? That is very disappointing. I read today he's broken into the top 10 of merchandise sellers in the WWE. He'd better have something to do on the show tonight or I'll be a in FOUL MOOD tomorrow and my mother will take the brunt of it when I fist pump her face :devil:

I'm with you Bro.

Hopefully the Long Island Iced Z will be picking up another win elsewhere on the card. Maybe he needs to stay away from the mess at the top for a bit whilst he's being built up?

#AreYouSeriousBro

Archived