Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

I think my biggest personal low point was when I was about 12 or 13. I was in bed one night and I woke up needing to take a piss, I was half asleep and couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom so I just pissed in a container (it was some kind of toy container, cant remember specifically). Basically the next day I had some mates over and I had put the container on the top of my shelf and forgotten all about it. At one point my mate went to reach for the container and said 'What is this', he reached for the container, which had no lid on it, and poured the piss all over himself. He freaked out and his parents went ape shit. This has the be the most embarrassed I have ever been in my life.

When I was 12 or 13, watching a mate cover himself in piss would have been a high point and something which was used to mock him for many years to come.

I did think it was funny, It was more just having to explain in front of his parents and mine what had happened.

Probably most shameful was punching someone in the face cause he danced with a girl who wasn't interested in me. I liked her but she had a boyfriend and was an absolute tease. Funny thing is I don't even fancy her anymore, but the fact I punched someone even blinding drunk was the most cuntish thing I've ever done. He was a sound bloke too, what a dick.

Where was this? Because I had the exact same situation, except I was the dude being punched in the face!!

It was a club in Southampton called the Academy (round the corner from the Avondale) which is now called Reflex unless it's changed since I was last there. I've been kicked out of two clubs, one for the punch and one for falling asleep in the toilets. It was an utterly shite thing to do.

In my defence about a month later my flatmate, his best friend, came into my room and strangled me. I kinda figured we were even after that.

Probably my first year of university. My group of hall mates telling me they were looking for a house without me in it. After talking to them individually it turns out they thought I was a little bit weird. S that was nice

We did that to a guy at uni and for the next two years he resented us for it. And rightly so, its a shitty thing to do.

Being one of the nicer guys in the group I did apologise to him and actuallly got on alright with him. He was weird though.

A couple of years ago at a houseparty me and a mate snorted a line from a guy who we found out was homeless. This occured infront of my girlfriends best mate and a whole bunch of my mates wondering why the hell we had decided to take the scumbag up on his offer. Not only was I embaressed but I got into a massive fight with my girlfriend the next day. Also that night one of my close mates was thrown out of the party over a disagreement, he too wondered why i'd been so stupid and for the first time in our friendship verbally put me in my place so to speak. The fact that he saw me in this state a couple of times only a couple of months before he tragically died gets to me and I wish I could take it back.

I was 18 at the time and the drug use was petty and occasional but at the time was seen as an issue by a few of my friends and I don't plan on putting myself in a position of massive vulnerability again especially knowing that some of my last memories with a close friend were of me acting uncharacteristically and stupid.

• Paid Members
Probably my first year of university. My group of hall mates telling me they were looking for a house without me in it. After talking to them individually it turns out they thought I was a little bit weird. S that was nice

We did that to a guy at uni and for the next two years he resented us for it. And rightly so, its a shitty thing to do.

Being one of the nicer guys in the group I did apologise to him and actuallly got on alright with him. He was weird though.

I'm not claiming I'm not weird, just to be clear. I have a very specific sense of humour sometimes, and the people that like it love it. These people did not.

But yeah, I totally resented those guys. Still do really. Completely fucked me up through uni.

• Paid Members
I pulled a good looking girl and then went on to piss the bed.

That's all I've got to say.

I can beat that (sadly) Pulled one girl one night. Pulled another the night after and left a chocolate smile on her sheets cause I was so fucked (literally!)

This reminds me of one time my mate was chatting up this girl and she was sitting on his knee. When she got up to go to the toilet, my mate noticed a nice jobby stain on his trousers.

Since I'm here, I had a wet dream whilst sleeping on my cousins couch.

I pulled a good looking girl and then went on to piss the bed.

That's all I've got to say.

I can beat that (sadly) Pulled one girl one night. Pulled another the night after and left a chocolate smile on her sheets cause I was so fucked (literally!)

This reminds me of one time my mate was chatting up this girl and she was sitting on his knee. When she got up to go to the toilet, my mate noticed a nice jobby stain on his trousers.

Since I'm here, I had a wet dream whilst sleeping on my cousins couch.

God bless Cousin Mark

Actually, that happened to me too. It was a little different as all the girls wanted to live together with my friend Rob and all the other men had other places to go. Since I'd punched one and got strangled by the other men, I asked to move in with the girls. They turned me down tryin to come up with an excuse, it was hilarious. 'erm, oo, erm, we've got five and it's really unpratical to look for six', 'aren't you moving in with Dave?', 'you wouldn't like the house we were looking at' all kinds of things. I laughed myself stupid at the time.

Turned out good anyway, Rob decided the girls were a bit too bitchy about me for various reasons and asked me to move in with him and his friends Mike and Aaron. Aaron backed out but he was a bit of a dick anyway and he was replaced by a stunning Irish nurse with an even more stunning sister :)

Extra bonus, with me out of the way, the nasty cow who talked shit about me from day one (dubbing me scary Rob cause she didn't like my face) was soon discovered by the other girls and they all apologised to me over time since it was this specific girl who refused to move in with me.

Cant think of anything really other than shitting myself in Sea World when I was 5 or 6 years old, oh and shitting myself at school when i was 6 or 7 years old, oh and shitting myself in various other places during this period.

Socially though, i inadvertently started a rumour that one of the ugly girls of our college year was fingered by one of the better looking lads of our college years. I say inadvertently because I was told it as a joke and didnt really take it as one and decided to tell others, so it all came back to me and it turned alot of people in my year on me, mainly as it snowballed so big that her parents and family heard about it and she pretty much gained the reputation as a slag, despite everyone finding out it wasnt true (they just kissed). Fortunately I didnt really care as I was a massive bad ass but it did turn one girl who I liked against me, oh well. In fairness she should have been flattered about the rumour, she was hideous. I also had to work with the guy for a few years after so things were a bit frosty, but he got over it.