Bill Watts once let a man give him oral pleasure

nfc90210

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like he was taken advantage of and molested at a young age by a person in a position of authority and power over him.

Haha, brilliant. Silly gay-hater got done himself, serves him right !!

Oh, wait.... There's really nothing funny about any of that is there.

• Paid Members
Sounds like he was taken advantage of and molested at a young age by a person in a position of authority and power over him.

Haha, brilliant. Silly gay-hater got done himself, serves him right !!

Oh, wait.... There's really nothing funny about any of that is there.

The piece gives the impression that Watts was in his late teens or perhaps in his early twenties and at University when the incident occurred. Hell, even Watts never implies that he considered what happened to him child abuse. The tone of the piece isn't, "I was the victim of a paedophile". He even goes as far as to say...

...I do not say this to excuse myself for allowing him to gratify me. I am totally responsible for my own actions in this...

The piece gives the impression that Watts in his late teens or perhaps in his early twenties and at University when the incident occurred. Hell, even Watts never implies that he considered what happened to him child abuse. The tone of the piece isn't, "I was the victim of a paedophile". It's...

He says...

-in my youth, as I reached that age of puberty

and

he was even arrested for his perversion on young boys

So yeah, maybe not little kids exactly, but young teenagers. That's a fucking disgrace any way you look at it. If this was a certain Scottish wrestler who'd been found to be sexually touching the teens he "coached wrestling to" I can't imagine anyone having a laugh at the child's expense. The anger/disgust would be directed to the pervert doing the touching, not the victim.

• Paid Members
He says...

-in my youth, as I reached that age of puberty

and

he was even arrested for his perversion on young boys

So yeah, maybe not little kids exactly, but young teenagers. That's a fucking disgrace any way you look at it. If this was a certain Scottish wrestler who'd been found to be sexually touching the teens he "coached wrestling to" I can't imagine anyone having a laugh at the child's expense. The anger/disgust would be directed to the pervert doing the touching, not the victim.

He also says...

...Now, this person who I

Archived