Bill Watts once let a man give him oral pleasure

nfc90210

• Paid Members

THis thread made me think of the things people do to get a shot. Imagine if you heard The Undertaker sucked off a bloke in order to get his WWF job? It'd be hard to have the same respect for him.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THis thread made me think of the things people do to get a shot. Imagine if you heard The Undertaker sucked off a bloke in order to get his WWF job? It'd be hard to have the same respect for him.

I agree with you but i think if it was anyone never mind a top wrestler. Anyone that thinks if they put out it will get them ahead is stupid.

• Paid Members
I agree with you but i think if it was anyone never mind a top wrestler. Anyone that thinks if they put out it will get them ahead is stupid.

I think if we were talking about Patterson I wouldn't think the same, ol' Pat loves the cock anyway, he'd probably see it as a bonus if he had to suck someone off for a job! Obviously I'm not totally serious, but Pat does have that kinda rep. Mind you, now I'm think of the promo on raw where Undertaker said he'd kissed Vince's ass for 10 years and then made JR do it :(

• Paid Members

I sometimes think Pat Pattersons great achievements in the WWF get overlooked cause of his reputation of liking having it off with the boys or whatever, obviously if he has making people fuck him to get jobs it's a gross abuse of his position, but nothings really been proven and he has done fantastic stuff in the WWF over the years, the Royal Rumble probably being the most notable. He comes across as a top bloke in those round table shoots aswell, apart from when Bret didn't name him his favourite Canadian wrestler.

I sometimes think Pat Pattersons great achievements in the WWF get overlooked cause of his reputation of liking having it off with the boys or whatever, obviously if he has making people fuck him to get jobs it's a gross abuse of his position, but nothings really been proven and he has done fantastic stuff in the WWF over the years, the Royal Rumble probably being the most notable. He comes across as a top bloke in those round table shoots aswell, apart from when Bret didn't name him his favourite Canadian wrestler.

I think Patterson's always got a shitload of credit. Everyone mentions him as being one of the best wrestling minds as well as being a woofter. To me, it's weird how rarely him and Brisco as the stooges gets mentioned nowadays. They were two of the top characters on Raw in '98-99. I remember going nuts playing one of the N64 wrestling games when Patterson ran down during a Royal Rumble and his music was "Real American."

Archived