Draw a picture of a wrestler in Paint

cobra_gordo

• Paid Members

Love textonly's earthquake, this thread is awesome, I love the combination of ones that are poorly drawn and hilarious, ones that are actually decent and everything in between.

I lost my one from the last time we did this so here's a new one. I had fun doing that, I kind of fancy doing another one now...goldberg.jpg

Edit, here we go, couldn't resist doing another straight away.

abdullah.jpg

Edited by Pritt Stick Licker

• Paid Members

Comedy is being done far better than i'd manage, so another regular one from me...

RKO-1.jpg

Not entirely sure thats worth the 5hrs it's taken me this morning....or the job i stand to lose by frigging around on MSPaint all day.

Enjoy.

you know, its funny how when you type randy orton into google photos you get a photo thats roughly the same size as the one you just done, edit out the detail and do your own, so let me guess

YOU BACKTRACED IT

• Moderators
you know, its funny how when you type randy orton into google photos you get a photo thats roughly the same size as the one you just done, edit out the detail and do your own, so let me guess

YOU BACKTRACED IT

I backtraced my Lanny Poffo picture from a photo I'd just taken in my bathroom mirror.