#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
Shame about the women of Coventry who cant rest easy knowing you are there Keith, can we stop with the digs at me on here if you want to try be a smart arse then send me a PM instead of ruining this thread.

The women of Coventry are saturated at the thought of Houchen being within a 10 mile radius of them.

Shame about the women of Coventry who cant rest easy knowing you are there Keith.

I'm not the one who has to sign a register due to multiple offences. I think you've ruined this thread anyway with your pathetic whining.

Anyway, I moved to Manchester a few years ago :thumbsup:

• Moderators

The sight of those giant WWE SUPERSTAR head signs lead to an amazing 20 minute listing of the best possible giant heads to appear silently in the crowd, peering unnervingly over the railing.

Powers Boothe and Maureen Lipman were possibly my favourites.

"And Derek Acorah looks on, King..."

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members

Just been to the science museum and seen the listening post exhibit, which takes snippets of text from chat rooms and shows them on a board. The words Nash and Barlow showed up. Big brother is watching, ukff.

Edited by Duke

• Paid Members
Just been to the science museum and seen the listening post exhibit, which takes snippets of text from chat rooms and shows them on a board. The words Nash and Barlow showed up. Big brother is watching, ukff.

How engrossing is that, I was entranced when I saw it for some unknown reason