2011 UKFF UK50 - RESULTS THREAD

Big Benny HG

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What this means, of course, is that Lightning Kid/Mark Andrews, Jack Gallagher and The Saint are still to make their UKFF UK50 debuts somewhere in the top, erm, 29....

The Fact that both Wild Boar and Andrews have smashed into the top 30 in their debut year really shows how hard they have worked. Mike Bird and The Dragon Pro Wrestling Academy in Wales really should be proud of the talent they are pumping out at the moment.

• Paid Members
Or not as much exposure down south as Liam would like. There's clearly gonna be Scottish guys in the list higher than Liam that blatantly don't deserve to be there. Other than Lionheart of course. He deserves the praise he gets tenfold

Each area of the country has its favourites, the scottish vote in this teds to be quite strong. Obviously this year their attention has been drawn elsewhere.

Each area of the country has its favourites, the scottish vote in this teds to be quite strong. Obviously this year their attention has been drawn elsewhere.

I was thinking about this the other day but does anyone else think that since 1PW closed down scottish stars have recieved less exposure in England, therefore causing them not to be voted as highly as previous years.

I was thinking about this the other day but does anyone else think that since 1PW closed down scottish stars have recieved less exposure in England, therefore causing them not to be voted as highly as previous years.

other than lionheart, kid fite and andy wild it is mainly pbw trainees i believe are getting most exposure in PPW, that being said kid fite has done more there than lionheart and wild

• Paid Members

The reason I think there is less of a scottish vote this year is that there is no Red Lightning. He remains one of the very few wrestlers to have got into any of the top 50s who I have never seen

Archived