2011 UKFF UK50 - RESULTS THREAD

Big Benny HG

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a paying fan, I'm entitled to my opinion.

You on the other hand are a coward, too afraid to reveal your 'true identity' :) You're like a really poor spider-man with *kickpads no doubt* :)

You forgot to answer the question which was have you ever seen any EPW wrestlers on shows???

and just like you are entitled to your opinion on here so am I

I dont wear kick pads either :)

I'm not going to reply again. You are a coward not worthy of asking questions when you yourself hide behind your keyboard. No respect for someone that anonymously insults people from their own field of work.

Coward.

I'll take that as a no you havent seen them then, You must of had a fun at school if your real name is perfectplex or dont you use your real name on here hmmmm sounds like someone has been a bit hypocritical here doesn't it

p.s

EPW except the use of moss look utter gash :)

Sound to me that your doing what your having a go at me for bashing other wrestlers

Have you seen any of the EPW roster wrestle ???

Keyword there : OTHER. PerfectPlex is a fan, not a wrestler so he's just voicing his opinion on a product or person. You're the one on here bashing your peers, while not having the guts to identify yourself. You're ignoring this to try and rubbish his argument.

You've conducted yourself terribly on here and done nothing for the reputation of EPW as a product. First impressions are king and that website just screams shitarse (as does having an 11 man roster - That's assuming Legend and Moss are mainstays which I doubt).

Archived