RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicking off here in Brum, Wolverhampton and Walsall again.

Can you actually see it? I think we should confine these sorts of comments to first-hand knowledge, otherwise pop a "I've been told" or "apparently" in there.

• Paid Members

News on the kid who was robbed after being attacked.

Twitter> Heather_n85 Heather Walker

@SeanBoscott hes in royal london hosp,malysian student,broken tooth+broken jaw,having operation soon"

• Moderators
Can you actually see it? I think we should confine these sorts of comments to first-hand knowledge, otherwise pop a "I've been told" or "apparently" in there.

Agreed. If you saw it online link to it. If you heard it from a mate, don't post it. It's better to be slightly late to the news rather than it being flat out wrong.

• Paid Members

ITV Central just tweeted it, about 200 of them (@ITVCentral)

@ITVCentral: 200 just gone through Birmingham centre, armed with sticks, riot police dealing with them

• Paid Members

Just spoke to someone who works in B'Ham city centre & said they've been told to go home quickly, don't stop anywhere. He said there'd been flashes of trouble all day but it's really starting to kick off now.

• Paid Members

The Duggan family need to make sure someone is accounatble.

Someone needs to tell them they already have been made accountable, by waving a readied pistol in public.

All this 'loving father of four' bollocks needs to stop too, he was a scummy gun toting scrote, if a man carries a pistol on the streets of this country they are badduns simple as, show it in front of armed police officers and don't put it down as described and you may very well get shot.

The Sky headlines have not helped, I know you educated lot can see that just raising a weapon can get you slotted, but the thick cunts out there on the streets doing this shit will just use it as further excuses.

Having just been around the city centre in Hull nothing has kicked off yet, contrary to reports. However, a lot of people are milling around in hoodies. Given that it's popular night out Sesh down Princes Ave tonight and then a few hundred metres away 15,000 people are going to a football match, I'd say there's a good 50% chance shit is going to go down. Police may live to regret sending all their officers down to London.