Sting - Best thing in Wrestling at the moment?

Lots of pictures of the cock pocket Sting puts on his outfit. Great thread.

In the meantime, I'm not into his current run at all at the moment. I love Sting, I actually liked how unwavering and samey his character has always been in TNA, he was the closest they had to consistent cornerstone legend type and it suited him really well. I think his current performances are vastly overrated and people think going a bit mental is suddenly brilliant character modification. R-Truth fucking nailed it. A slide into decline and motivation to suit. Sting's just a bit barmy and I would imagine laying down for Hulk Hogan is the only cure.

In ring and physique-wise, he obviously peaks and troughs, but I do wish he was confident enough to not wear the t-shirt. His onesie will hold in the gut and it's not like he's got Flair tits or Piper belly anyway. The t-shirt just cheapens us both.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, absolutely rotten timing for a "best thing in wrestling right now" thread, don't you think?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Isnt this basically the end of his character now? He's won the belt back (which was the sole purpose for this mad-head character) and Kurt and Sting did the set up all along thing. It seemed to be just mind games to get the belt back. Now he can go back to the pocket cock Icon Sting that we know and love.

• Paid Members
Isnt this basically the end of his character now? He's won the belt back (which was the sole purpose for this mad-head character) and Kurt and Sting did the set up all along thing. It seemed to be just mind games to get the belt back. Now he can go back to the pocket cock Icon Sting that we know and love.

I thought the Joker gimmick was to lure the "real" Hulk Hogan out? Winning the title from Immortal is just a byproduct.

And what's this cock pocket folks are talking about?

:confused:

• Paid Members
I thought the Joker gimmick was to lure the "real" Hulk Hogan out? Winning the title from Immortal is just a byproduct.

Initially it started out that way, then they brought Angle into it and it all went a bit dodgy and the commentators started mentioning how Stings went off his tits since the title loss. And a batshit nutter planning Fortune and Angle dressing as clowns goes against the usual wrestling nutter. Normally mentals in wrestling sit in a dark room holding a rat not knowing what day it is. Stingers been quite the calculating fruit.

And what's this cock pocket folks are talking about?

:confused:

(Never thought I'd say this but...) look at Stings cock. Say what you see.

picture-4.png

COCK POCKET

• Paid Members

I've been enjoying Stings gimmick for most of it. Last week he came across a bit nippy though. He was doing this silly camp voice, which didn't help.

I love Sting though and unless he murders his family or touches a wee girl/boy, I'll always love the guy.

• Paid Members
Initially it started out that way, then they brought Angle into it and it all went a bit dodgy and the commentators started mentioning how Stings went off his tits since the title loss. And a batshit nutter planning Fortune and Angle dressing as clowns goes against the usual wrestling nutter. Normally mentals in wrestling sit in a dark room holding a rat not knowing what day it is. Stingers been quite the calculating fruit.

(Never thought I'd say this but...) look at Stings cock. Say what you see.

picture-4.png

COCK POCKET

I actually cannot stop laughing at this post. Brilliantly done.

It's even funnier when you bear in mind that Ian must have gone specifically looking for a picture that really showed off the cock-pocket.

• Paid Members
EDIT: Oh yeah, also, absolutely rotten timing for a "best thing in wrestling right now" thread, don't you think?

Definitely. But then, jrpo only pays attention to someone when they're north of 50, so you can't really hold it against him too much

• Paid Members
Don't know if the Joker Sting is that great, but man, that segment he had with the Hulkster with the pills was entertaining as hell - "Can't breath", "Man... wow! Bounding time with the Hulkster!" :D

Yeah, that segment I enjoyed. But it's all been hit-and-miss for me.

Definitely. But then, jrpo only pays attention to someone when they're north of 50, so you can't really hold it against him too much

Thats probably true to be fair, i am a mark for the older guard.

I must admit i would amrk out if Sting died the hair Blonde, went luminous and brought bak the 'old' Sting for his final run. Kind of come full circle

Archived