UKFF User Artwork

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

That's brilliant @Tommy!. Great use of colour. 

I can't take any credit, we were all copying one the lead had done as she guided us but it was great to learn why we were using colours as we went along.

I've not tried painting for a few years but I enjoyed it so much I've signed up to the next couple and if I learn enough to get by I might dig my box out again. 

I think I'd had a bit to much to keep a steady hand for the detail too, so that's a lesson learnt. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's first Wednesday of the month again. I'm disappointed with it, the mountains have far too hard of an edge so it looks like an ice age in Egypt, but I was sat opposite the most beautiful women I've ever seen so that made up for it.

IMG_20220803_212255.jpg

Edited by Tommy!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

I made this little display shelf/light box for a few figures (those in the game). The lid/shelf lifts off so I can turn the light on and off. I re-designed the Wrestlemania Arcade game art from the original arcade marquee and printed to perspex. It's all made out of scrap wood and was fun to make. I have a few more ideas to make soon.

IMG_20221222_131239_534.jpg

IMG_20221222_131239_480.jpg

IMG_20221222_131239_432.jpg

IMG_20221222_131239_344.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

The Rock says, know your role and Live, Laugh, Love. 

Also credit to Hogan, even in action figure form he's flexing extra hard to make sure he's the most visible man in the photo. What a pro. 

Edited by JLM