Most overated wrestler currently in the game

jimufctna24

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, two posts and no actual opinions so far so here comes one.

Tyler Black is ridiculously over-rated by some. The guy has zero charisma, is boring as fuck in the ring unless he has someone in there that can get the goods out of him. The only consistancy he had as a performer was when he was teaming with Jimmy Jacobs. He doesn't even have that good a look. Why the fuck did WWE sign him?

Right now, I'm finding people's wanking over CM Punk a bit nauseating. I put it down to people being thoroughly sick of WWE TV though, so he must stick out like a sore thumb. Me, I still quite enjoy the show as a whole, so he's just another contributing factor. No lie though, I absolutely worshipped him during the few weeks on commentary. I thought that was the most perfect fit at the announce table they had stumbled upon in years. I think since they aborted that so quick, I've just been a bit disappointed he's not doing that instead.

Not so much at the moment, but Chris Jericho was, in my opinion, hugely overrated for the last year or so of his last WWE run. Jerishow was fantastic, but stick him on his own and he did the same old boring shit on the mic, and the lifetime of standard stuff he's done in the ring. A major x30er on Sky+, that's for sure.

R Truth for me, I have found his heel turn just as annoying his time in the company as a babyface. I don't find him funny at all, he is awful in the ring, and he is too old to be starting out in main events anyway, so it doesn't matter.

• Paid Members

Big Show. How he is still hanging around the upper mid card / Main event is beyond me. The guy is a complete waste of space, I haven't seen a decent match out of him in years. He's not a particularly great talker and is only slightly more mobile than Khali.

Eric Young, outside his brief run in World Elite, I can't think of anything he's done that hasn't made me want to turn off the TV, and yet he's been on TNA constantly, and even main evented a few weeks ago. And beat Mr Anderson as well.

• Paid Members
Right, two posts and no actual opinions so far so here comes one.

Tyler Black is ridiculously over-rated by some. The guy has zero charisma, is boring as fuck in the ring unless he has someone in there that can get the goods out of him. The only consistancy he had as a performer was when he was teaming with Jimmy Jacobs. He doesn't even have that good a look. Why the fuck did WWE sign him?

you_must_be_this_tall_to_ride_black_mousepad-p144679765004100508trak_400.jpg

I hate to go with a target that has been done a million times but for me it is Randy Orton.

People moan about Cena but at least he gets a reaction in his matches. Some Orton matches are played to silence, like his one on Sunday against Christian, where he wasnt over as a face as much as his push warrents.

He is very good in the ring at times when he is in with the right oppenent but I think some fans when they say he is "the Rock/Austin of his new generation in the waiting" and the company when they shove him down the fans throuts really overate his talents.

Mr Anderson is definately overrated. A poor mans Stone Cold. So desparate to be a tweener. Keeps trying to make chewing gum look cool (only Mr Perfect could do that). Bland wrestler, starting to give really bland promos now.

CM Punk i will disagree with, obviously everyone is allowed their own opinions but Punk has the rare ability to make anyone look good in the ring and is always top notch on the mic.

Tyler Black is ridiculously over-rated by some. The guy has zero charisma, is boring as fuck in the ring unless he has someone in there that can get the goods out of him.

Woah woah woah.

Standard blueprint promo machine he is most certainly not. Boring in the ring though? I think he

Archived