Smackdown Results

extacy of farts

There's another set of results knocking about somewhere written by that mong who "cheered all the heels and booed all the faces". He comes off as an even bigger muppet than he did the first time and genuinely spent about 4 paragraphs talking about how Randy Orton stared at him because he booed.

I've read them, it makes me want to stop reading spoilers to be honest.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's another set of results knocking about somewhere written by that mong who "cheered all the heels and booed all the faces". He comes off as an even bigger muppet than he did the first time and genuinely spent about 4 paragraphs talking about how Randy Orton stared at him because he booed.

I've read them, it makes me want to stop reading spoilers to be honest.

I've read those set of spoilers too. The funniest thing is that he announces that although he hates randy orton but that or ton "earnt his respect" like it means something. stawb.

The show was watchable, but fucksake. Total autopilot. Bryan vs Cody, been done a million times in the last month. Sin Cara vs DiBiase, part of the same useless feud and also been done a million times in the last month. Usos vs Gabriel and Slater, third time in as many weeks. Barrett vs Zeke, been done two million times in the last two months. Jinder Mahal's only been going about a month and he's already fought Yoshi Tatsu at least once before. Christian/Orton/Henry has been going on for weeks and weeks as well, switching out Sheamus for Kane hardly makes it any fresher.

The bit of Henry/Big Show development was alright, but everything else... Ugh. Not that it's particularly bad but it's just so fucking dead. Oh and the Usos do a dance now, that was alright as well. Though they'll end fighting Gabriel and Slater again next week because of WWE's even-steven rematch culture and nobody will be given any reason to care.

Creatively, Smackdown has been downright terrible for at least two years. They just don't bother writing anything. It's what, a month or two since the draft and pretty much every combination is thoroughly exhausted. If Wade Barrett does move on to bigger and better things like he reckons, what does that even mean? He's already had enough matches with Orton to last a lifetime. He'll just end up having a match with Kane every week.

Johnny Curtis' Zack Ryder rip-offs aren't anywhere near as good as Zack Ryder.

Shockingly, I'm actually finding The Usos pretty entertaining in the last few weeks. Their 'Haka' entrance is pretty cool, wouldn't mind seeing them getting a little push.

But yeah, like Pitcos said, there's solid matches every week but nothing ever seems to happen. The roster is so paper thin that everyone has already faced everyone else.

Shockingly, I'm actually finding The Usos pretty entertaining in the last few weeks. Their 'Haka' entrance is pretty cool, wouldn't mind seeing them getting a little push.

I'm quite enjoying them as well. The face turn has worked wonders. Although when the novelty wears off and nobody's bothered giving them a storyline and they're just facing Gabriel and Slater every week, I'll go off 'em sharpish.

In the attitude era, there was a lot of throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck. A lot of it was crap, but if it was, it wasn't around long. Nowadays, they just drop shit on the floor and leave it there until they get bored, regardless of how sticky it might be.

• Paid Members

The best thing about the show was the rise of Menry. He's always had the physical side of things, but he's starting to show some attitude that makes me actually look forward to seeing what he does next every week.

• Paid Members

I'm quite enjoying them as well. The face turn has worked wonders. Although when the novelty wears off and nobody's bothered giving them a storyline and they're just facing Gabriel and Slater every week, I'll go off 'em sharpish.

Agree with you both there. Really liked their Haka entrance, got a little bit of a reaction too which is good. Their face turn is definitely good for them thus far. When they were heel, they literally had nothing going for them. No gimmick as such- as they were hardly even doing the Samoan gimmick. Wearing boots for a start! That's a no-no! Just look at Fatu at Survivor Series one year (95 I think), he wasn't happy. Also looks encouraging for tag team wrestling in WWE, they just need at least a couple more actual teams now.

• Paid Members
why is Kane in a Number 1 Contender's Match? He was on Superstars last week.

So?

This

I wish bigger names would randomly wrestle on Superstars more often.

Remember Triple H appearing on Heat back in 2000 when he was WWF champion and he fought Hardcore Holly? That was superb.

Archived