Smackdown Results

extacy of farts

The mini-build up between Triple H & Holly on heat was the best part. It was when the McMahon-Helmsley regime would have their own VIP area backstage and they walked in there to see Holly sat lounging on their sofa, feet on the table, throwing their sweets into his mouth. He said something like "I hear they call you The Game? Well, I wanna play the game". It was one of the best things to have ever happened on Heat and definitely my favourite moment of Holly.

That one-night feud was a hundred times better than most long-term feuds they have today.

Yes. Yes it was.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm loving Mark Henry's push. The video package they had for him this week was great. Other than that it really was a paint-by-numbers SmackDown.

I did enjoy the Usos, the Haka is a great addition to their act- shows a bit of fire, something they have lacked up to now.

I'm sick to death of Cody Rhodes now. I know some people on here actually like his new character, but I still find it to be the most retarded, illogical gimmick change in recent years.

I'm sick to death of Cody Rhodes now. I know some people on here actually like his new character, but I still find it to be the most retarded, illogical gimmick change in recent years.

At some point in the last couple of weeks, Booker T was shouting "HE LOOKS THE SAME, COLE! HE LOOKS THE SAME!" and it got ignored, but I do find it odd that they keep pretending he really is disfigured.

• Paid Members

At some point in the last couple of weeks, Booker T was shouting "HE LOOKS THE SAME, COLE! HE LOOKS THE SAME!" and it got ignored, but I do find it odd that they keep pretending he really is disfigured.

But unlike Kane's disfigurement, isn't it more a case where the slightest blemish- which is unnoticeable to anyone else- makes the super-vain Rhodes think he is now grotesque? Much like one of those beautiful girls at school who were so concerned with their looks, if they had the tiniest spot appear that nobody could see, they would act as though they had become a hideous monster?

But unlike Kane's disfigurement, isn't it more a case where the slightest blemish- which is unnoticeable to anyone else- makes the super-vain Rhodes think he is now grotesque? Much like one of those beautiful girls at school who were so concerned with their looks, if they had the tiniest spot appear that nobody could see, they would act as though they had become a hideous monster?

I don't think it is like that, because everybody else in the WWE universe can see it as well. Apart from Booker T, who doesn't know what he's doing. It's more like an inverted version of that time Undertaker made Randy Orton have hallucinations of him in the mirror, except I could see him in Randy Orton's mirror as well. That one was obvious to viewers but not to commentators. Cody Rhodes' freakshow face is the opposite.

it would of made sense if it wasnt see through. Also when DB cut his promo he pulled Cody on it and said something like youve only broke your nose and then MC chimed in on commentary He broke his face not his nose what a idiot. Plus its seems to be classed as sinister in wwe you need to talk long and slow

Archived