Smackdown Results

extacy of farts

• Paid Members

Smackdown opened with Teddy Long to address the World title controversy from Capitol Punishment. Long calls Christian to the ring. Christian says he deserves another title shot. Long tells him he has to earn it, so it's Kane vs. Christian to determine the new number one contender tonight.

*Sin Cara defeated Ted DiBiase in a good match.

*Cody Rhodes came out for his match with Daniel Bryan. Bryan came out and said that unlike what Cody thinks, looks aren't everything and showed a photo of Dusty Rhodes on the Titantron. He said Dusty may not have been the best looking guy but had charisma and was a good person, something Cody is not. DiBiase comes out when the match begins. Cody gets the win.

*Johnny Curtis vignette in catering. He stands in front of a table with ketchup, mayo and mustard. He takes the first two and leaves the mustard, because he can cut it.

*Backstage, Matt Striker interviews Big Show about being attacked by Mark Henry. Show says he's going to get Henry back when Henry spears him out of nowhere into the set. The referees help Show up and out as Henry walks off.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Ezekiel Jackson has his first title defense, defeating Wade Barrett.

*Jack Korpela interviews World champion Randy Orton. He says that Christian getting another opportunity to be the number one contender is comical but if he has to, he will defeat him again.

*Backstage, Wade Barrett comes across Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel. They mock him for losing to Jackson and say they are going to go out there and do something he can't - win.

*Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater defeated the Usos.

*Jinder Mahal vs. Yoshi Tatsu never happened as Mahal attacked Tatsu and laid him out. Mahal cut a promo saying Great Khali is done kissing fat women and they will dominate.

*Mark Henry attacked Kane to cause a DQ in Christian vs. Kane. Randy Orton came out to even things up. Teddy Long made it a tag match. Orton nailed Christian with an RKO but Henry nailed Orton with the World's Strongest Slam and pinned him, so Christian ends up with a title shot at the MITB PPV.

http://pwinsider.com/article/59177/l...riday.html?p=1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a pretty good show. Now i just hope that Wade Barrett can move onto a bigger and better feud. Also good to see The Usos getting more tv time, they're not the best team in the world but its good to see ACTUAL tag teams now rather than singles paired together.

I haven't seen this Jinder yet, any good?

• Paid Members

Your not alone. Feels like they have no idea what to do, so there just doing what they have done for the last few months because they think it works, which isn't the case. It's almost like there just trying to pass a few months until a major PPV comes around and they can then throw there only good storyline at that, but reckon that won't happen! Teddy Long seriously needs to fuck off now aswell, he's one of the reasons why i hate the show.

They need to be making the likes of Rhodes, Bryan, Barrett, Gabriel/Slater...hell even DiBiase the vocal point of the show along with Orton and Christian. It's like there too scared to try something new with them and fear someone getting over and becoming more popular than the shows main stars.

This seems like such a dull show, I am so sick of Theodore Long coming out and doing the same thing every single week. I am begging for change. I swear I have seen every single one of those matches at least 3 times before in the past month.

I'm not going to complain about this. I've been waiting for Christian to get both a heel turn and a prolonged run in the title picture ever since he came back to the WWE, so I'm not going to start willing them to end it already just so Sheamus can have another pointless title run (he's one of those wrestlers who's so much more entertaining when he's not in the title picture) or Cody Rhodes can get a Swagger push for a couple of months. Heel Christian is one of my favourite acts in wrestling - give him the belt, get him a bodyguard, and I'll watch Smackdown no matter what dross is on the rest of the card.

Wow, it's just the same old shit again.

Smackdown opened with Teddy Long to address the World title controversy from Capitol Punishment. Long calls Christian to the ring. Christian says he deserves another title shot. Long tells him he has to earn it, so it's Kane vs. Christian to determine the new number one contender tonight.

What the actual fuck? Orton won the match due to a referees mistake, why would Cristian have to earn a rematch that he should get out of basic human decency and fairness? I know Teddy's only doing what he's paid to do but his character totally ruins Smackdown with his stupid decisions, I cringe whenever he appears because I just know that some lazy matchmaking is about to happen.

I haven't seen this Jinder yet, any good?

Nope. He's a bore.

Wow, it's just the same old shit again.

What the actual fuck? Orton won the match due to a referees mistake, why would Cristian have to earn a rematch that he should get out of basic human decency and fairness? I know Teddy's only doing what he's paid to do but his character totally ruins Smackdown with his stupid decisions, I cringe whenever he appears because I just know that some lazy matchmaking is about to happen.

Not only that, why is Kane in a Number 1 Contender's Match? He was on Superstars last week.

• Paid Members
*Johnny Curtis vignette in catering. He stands in front of a table with ketchup, mayo and mustard. He takes the first two and leaves the mustard, because he can cut it.

Oh no they didn't...

Another show booked with little to no effort involved.

I swear the WWE are on auto pilot just now.

I read one report that said Wade Barrett looked "disinterested". Can't say I blame him. He was red hot this time last year and they've ruined him.

There's another set of results knocking about somewhere written by that mong who "cheered all the heels and booed all the faces". He comes off as an even bigger muppet than he did the first time and genuinely spent about 4 paragraphs talking about how Randy Orton stared at him because he booed.

But yeah, show pretty much looks identical to the past few weeks, but I've been enjoying Smackdown much more than Raw recently so I can't complain.

Archived