Coke Vs Pepsi

kev2050

Coke Vs Pepsi  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Tizer :laugh: That's one of the drinks you remember being class as a kid, but when you have it now they've changed it to taste like bruised fruit.

I don't even think they sell it around here anymore. I've not seen it for a good 4 or 5 years. I'll tell you what is sold around here though...

red-bull-simply-cola-12-oz.gif

I saw it in the Shell Garage and thought "I'll give it a go". It cost me

I tried red bull's natural cola - it was nasty

I loved it. It could be the fact that it had a load of plant extracts in it like lemon, ginger, clove and whatnot, but that gave it a different taste and it was something I thought was completely different, but still better than normal Coca Cola. I'm not a huge fan of Red Bull anyway, so I was a bit surprised that I liked it. It seemed to disappear from shops and I can't find it anymore which is a bit annoying...but it was really expensive (a bit like Red Bull).

In Coke vs Pepsi, it has to be Coke every single time. Pepsi just doesn't quite taste right to me.

5050179684254_200.jpg

Peasant juice.

Now Coke or Pepsi? It all depends. In a can/bottle I'd rather have Pepsi. Not as sugary and doesn't make my teeth feel like shit straight away. If it's on tap, I pick Coke. To hell with both anyway. Give me Dr Pepper, Lilt, Lemon Ice Fanta or root beer anyday of the week.

• Paid Members

I prefer Coke if its chilled, but if I had to get a tin out of the cupboard, room temperature style, Pepsi is somehow nicer. Out of all the options I usually end up with Coke Zero if forced to get a drink as part of a meal deal / takeaway, but by nature I'm more of a cherry coke or Dr Pepper man. Or something in the Sprite / 7-Up family. Or if push comes to shove... lemon Fanta rules all.

Archived