Coke Vs Pepsi

kev2050

Coke Vs Pepsi  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is quite hard for me to choose a definitive favourite as certain conditions change my preference. If it is from an ice cold glass bottle or draught it is Coke all day long. From a can or plastic bottle it is Pepsi.

I think Diet Coke is rancid and Diet Pepsi is not much better. My all round favourite is Pepsi Max, Coke Zero is nice if it is ice cold, if not it tastes rank.

However I am going to throw a spanner in the works as I am quite fond of this:

virgin-cola-9.png

Always loved that stuff as a kid. Haven't had it for years though. Never seem to see it anywhere.

• Paid Members
Fuck that stuff man, it's not good for you at all.

Nowt wrong with a glass of water or a pint of real ale instead. I can't remember the last time I drank pepsi and rarely drink coke, but I prefer the taste of coke. Nasty nasty company though.

• Paid Members

I don't ever touch anything that isn't Diet or Sugar Free. If I drink "full-fat" sodas I end up with a sugar rush and end up feeling shitty for hours afterwards. Being in the US, the soft drinks definitely taste different over here.

Pepsi Max is probably my favourite, they put Ginseng Extract in it over here. It also has more caffeine in it than the regular Diet Pepsi.

I'll take Diet Coke as a last resort.

I usually prefer to drink the citrus based drinks though. The one called "Squirt" is a good one, just because the name of it makes me snigger like an idiot.

Irn Bru and Curries Red Kola for me.

• Paid Members

I remember Cresta. If they hadn't invented Somerfield Basics I'm sure my mother would have carried on buying it too.

35p for Panda Pops? They saw you coming! Superdrug used to sell it for 19p a can. Their ginger beer was rough as fuck (in a good way).

I think most schools over changed for stuff like that when I went to school most kids if they wanted anything picked it up from the shops on the way down as it was probably about half what school would charge.

Archived