Coke Vs Pepsi

kev2050

Coke Vs Pepsi  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is quite hard for me to choose a definitive favourite as certain conditions change my preference. If it is from an ice cold glass bottle or draught it is Coke all day long. From a can or plastic bottle it is Pepsi.

I think Diet Coke is rancid and Diet Pepsi is not much better. My all round favourite is Pepsi Max, Coke Zero is nice if it is ice cold, if not it tastes rank.

However I am going to throw a spanner in the works as I am quite fond of this:

virgin-cola-9.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If we're on bottles and cans then Coke in a can, Pepsi in a bottle. Coke from a bottle doesn't taste near as good, and it goes flat as soon as you open the lid.

Coke over Pepsi, and as people have said Coke from a glass bottle is the best. They've started doing it again from my local Sainsbury's, which is ace.

My personal preference over all others though is:

PANDA%20POPS%20COLA%20330ML.jpg

Haven't seen it on sale for about 20 years though.

I don't know what it is, but Pepsi by a mile for me. If we're talking Vanilla Coke then that's different as that is clearly the best drink ever and worth going to Memorabilia at the NEC for to buy it from the American sweets stalls.

Saw someone mention Lilt earlier, not seen that for a while now. Unless i've just not noticed it.

Coke over Pepsi, and as people have said Coke from a glass bottle is the best. They've started doing it again from my local Sainsbury's, which is ace.

My personal preference over all others though is:

PANDA%20POPS%20COLA%20330ML.jpg

Haven't seen it on sale for about 20 years though.

Fuck That chief you want the Panda CANS that they used to sell in Coop when i was about 10 years old going back 15 years now. I cant even find a picture of them only like 17p for a can cheered me up after school.

Christ im old

I was watching that Superbrands on BBC3 the other day (it was 3am and couldnt sleep) apparently a Coca Cola PRODUCT is the number 1 soft drink beverage everywhere in the world which sells a Coca Cola product expect for ONE Country where Irn Bru rules king. Scotland.

not a big fan but does go well with Vodka at the corparation since Lemonade is extra Irn Bru is cheap and cheerful

However I am going to throw a spanner in the works as I am quite fond of this:

virgin-cola-9.png

Virgin Cola is the best cola ever. Can't believe I forgot to mention that.

Irn Bru is awesome too.

I was coming to post Virgin Cola, was very very nice. Not sure if you can still get it now, They got rid of the 'Pammy' last time i had one as well :(

Irn- Bru is deffo a favourite as well

As for the actual Coke vs Pepsi debate. Pepsi.. I dont like my teeth covered with fur from Coke and Diet Coke makes us feel physically sick. Can definitely tell the difference. Coke Zero is okay. Pepsi Max rocks out and ive liked it since the Pepsi Slam Bottle days. and Diet Pepsi is passable as well

Christ im old

You're 25, by your maths. I was drinking Panda Pops bottles in 1981. Before you were born.

I don't get the Tizer love. I take it the people who are singing it's praises never tasted it before they killed the flavour of it totally.

Coke for me all the way. Don't mind pepsi in a can if it's really cold but other than that it goes flat as fuck far too fast and tastes like arse, not good arse either.

Archived