Players from other clubs who you cant stand

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm confused. Are you a Forest fan? A lot of things point to yes (Gazza, calling Keane Judas etc) but you've put some Forest greats in there.

Allow me to explain, case by case.

Kris Commons - Judas bastard went to Derby

Gary Charles - Judas bastard went to Derby, also one of the worst players ever to get 2 caps, think it was on that tour of Australia

Stan Collymore - Great player, fucking joker, though

Pierre Van CuntfuckingbastardfaceHoojidonk - Hate this bastard for what he did to us

Roy Bastard Judas Bastard Cunting Keane - The Anticlough

Mariccio Tarrico - I just hate him, and I nearly got thrown out of a pub for advocating a legbreak on him

Adrian Paz - Associated with Tarricco

Ronnie Rosenthal - Slipperly little bastard

Gary Bastard Megson - I'm sure he was a double agent. Also, he couldn't trap a bag of cement.

Fucking David Platt - Just wanted to use Forest as a means to provide his mates with money, imho. If I saw him, I'd hit him, even though I admired him as a player.

Nigel Clough - Turned down the Reds. Said yes to the Rams.

Roy McFarland - Managed and played for Derby, and had the temerity to be one of the best defenders that ever laced the boots.

Paul Pish-solido - Just a cunt.

Ian Ormondroyd - Lanky cunt.

Justin Edinburgh - Absolute bag of shite, played for Spurs.

Gazza - Attempted to murder Gary Charles, didn't manage it, and cost us the cup final by not being sent off.

Colin Calderwood - Definitely a Spurs double agent

Bryan Roy - Played for Forest in the 1994-95 season. Vacationed on our pitch, and various other pitches around the country, till 1997.

David Pleat - Odious backroom presence for Forest, carried into the club like a tick on Calderwood's head.

Cristiano Ronaldo - No description needed

Gary Neville - Red through and through, apparently. Maybe someone should take a box cutter to him, just to make sure

• Paid Members
I'm confused. Are you a Forest fan? A lot of things point to yes (Gazza, calling Keane Judas etc) but you've put some Forest greats in there.

Allow me to explain, case by case.

Kris Commons - Judas bastard went to Derby

Gary Charles - Judas bastard went to Derby, also one of the worst players ever to get 2 caps, think it was on that tour of Australia

Stan Collymore - Great player, fucking joker, though

Pierre Van CuntfuckingbastardfaceHoojidonk - Hate this bastard for what he did to us

Roy Bastard Judas Bastard Cunting Keane - The Anticlough

Mariccio Tarrico - I just hate him, and I nearly got thrown out of a pub for advocating a legbreak on him

Adrian Paz - Associated with Tarricco

Ronnie Rosenthal - Slipperly little bastard

Gary Bastard Megson - I'm sure he was a double agent. Also, he couldn't trap a bag of cement.

Fucking David Platt - Just wanted to use Forest as a means to provide his mates with money, imho. If I saw him, I'd hit him, even though I admired him as a player.

Nigel Clough - Turned down the Reds. Said yes to the Rams.

Roy McFarland - Managed and played for Derby, and had the temerity to be one of the best defenders that ever laced the boots.

Paul Pish-solido - Just a cunt.

Ian Ormondroyd - Lanky cunt.

Justin Edinburgh - Absolute bag of shite, played for Spurs.

Gazza - Attempted to murder Gary Charles, didn't manage it, and cost us the cup final by not being sent off.

Colin Calderwood - Definitely a Spurs double agent

Bryan Roy - Played for Forest in the 1994-95 season. Vacationed on our pitch, and various other pitches around the country, till 1997.

David Pleat - Odious backroom presence for Forest, carried into the club like a tick on Calderwood's head.

Cristiano Ronaldo - No description needed

Gary Neville - Red through and through, apparently. Maybe someone should take a box cutter to him, just to make sure

The inclusion of so many Sp*rs names in there gets a massive :thumbsup: from me

Cant understand the hate for Phill Neville the guy is a gentleman and a model pro,

Gary Neville is a rat faced fukin bastard though,

i'm tempted to say emmile heskey but i suppose being him is punishment enough

Roy fuckin keane

Jason mackateer (except when he tackled roy keane and stud over the cunt saying write a fukin buck about it)

Sol Campbell - obviously.

Steve Carr- Got too big for his boots, defended Campbell claiming he would do the same thing whilst still at Spurs and then went to Newcastle to win trophies. How did that work out for you, fat prick.

Jack Wilshire- His Arsenal and a couple of friends know him and his family. Arsenal or not his one step below a southern Joey Barton.

Robbie Savage - Not why you would think. If any of you like a bet, then if i say i work for William Hill you would know why.

John Terry - Too obvious i know but i hate him.

• Paid Members
Steve Carr- Got too big for his boots, defended Campbell claiming he would do the same thing whilst still at Spurs and then went to Newcastle to win trophies. How did that work out for you, fat prick.

Good call.

Joe Jordan can be added to the list for this (yeah, I know he's Assistant Manager at Spurs, doesn't mean I have to like him though)

no offence but this is quite boring to me. I was expecting some more names from the past or lower divisions, not the same old 'Rooney, Gerrard, Ronaldo' lists.

Anyway my list is from actually seeing the players live, in actual games, over the years. These stick in the mind for their antics with the crowd (i.e. didn't get 'it'), general demeanour, or the fact we could never beat them :angry:

Andy Clarke (ex Peterborough & Wimbledon, the only player you could nutmeg while he had his feet together, he was that bandy-legged).

Gary Owers - should have played rugby.

Kevin Maher - ditto.

Garry Richards - ditto.

Barry Fuller - should have played midget rugby.

Paul McShane - could have been Sheamus twin, albeit a clumsy one that's prone to injuring opponents.

Marc Bircham - pants.

Kevin Gallen - heavier pants.

Eric Nixon - old Tranmere GK.

Barry Ashby.

Steve Claridge.

Liam Daish.

Jamie Cureton.

Chris Armstrong.

Brian Tinnion.

Steve Robinson.

John Sheridan.

Mark Stimson.

Julian Alsop.

Tony Thorpe.

Kevin McLeod.

conversely, these are some players I think understood what it means to play the enemy character well, i.e. were ok players, but played up to what other players & fans thought of them, and didn't take themselves or abuse too seriously, or could give it back:

Dean Windass.

Robbie Savage.

Neil Harris.

Steve Fletcher.

Shaun Goater.

Gary Alexander.

no offence but this is quite boring to me. I was expecting some more names from the past or lower divisions, not the same old 'Rooney, Gerrard, Ronaldo' lists.

Anyway my list is from actually seeing the players live, in actual games, over the years. These stick in the mind for their antics with the crowd (i.e. didn't get 'it'), general demeanour, or the fact we could never beat them :angry:

Gary Owers - should have played rugby.

Eric Nixon - old Tranmere GK.

Steve Claridge.

Brian Tinnion.

Tony Thorpe.

Shaun Goater.

Quite the Bristol City hate going on there!

Eric Nixon was a cunt

Gary Owers is our new chief scout

Steve Claridge was a cunt annoying on the Football League Show as well

Whats with the Tinnion hate... If you said Scott Murray doing the Ayotollah at Cardiff could have understood

Shaun Goater is class

Erm Players I cant stand

Scott Minto, will forever be a cunt for his 5th round non sportsman ship in an FA Cup Match vs us in 1994

Liam Rosenior, Judas cunt goes away and comes back and declares himself too good for us

Craig Bellendemy

Leroy Lita

Shaun Derry

Shaun Teale

Paul McKenna

Mark Kinsella

Alex Rae

Ian Baird

Stan Collymore

Paul Tait

Andy Johnson

Robbie Savage