Players from other clubs who you cant stand

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Darren Ferguson is a gent.

I've always fancied beating fuck out of Phil Neville. It might be the bumfluff 'stache, or the fact he just seems a cunt, but I'd love to knock the shit out of him.

Lee Trundle I hate as well.

Edit: I, of course, meant Gary Neville.

• Paid Members
Darren Ferguson is a gent.

I've always fancied beating fuck out of Phil Neville. It might be the bumfluff 'stache, or the fact he just seems a cunt, but I'd love to knock the shit out of him.

Lee Trundle I hate as well.

Phil's a good pro Butch, i'm suprised at you, Lee "I want to play for Ireland" Trundle was a proper joker though even in the darkest Jon Macken days Trundle would never play at that level. Gotta say I love most of the people mentioned in this thread, people like Fergie, Savage, Dalglish etc are what makes the game great for me, proper characters. It's dour arseholes like Rafa and Gary Megson that annoy me.

• Paid Members

Alex Bruce. Norwich born, he goes on to play for Ipswich AND Leeds. Also, he's supposedly quite the cunt in real life. For this reason I don't actually mind Darren Bent apparently banging his sister.

Robert Snodgrass is a thunderous little cunt on the pitch and he absolutely revels in it. Constantly badgering the opposition and wasting time by mouthing off to the referee every chance he gets. Ironically, he might sign for us soon. CRacking player, five-star gobshite.

David Carney. Absolute waste of oxygen for virtually every club side he's ever played for.

Diouf. Just a completely detestable cretin in virtually every aspect. He isn't even that good a footballer as it is. Vermin.

• Paid Members

Neil Lennon, He got away with a lot of flak as a player because he played alongside noted moaning-faced, dirty bastards like John Hartson, Chris Sutton, Bobo Balde and even Alan Thompson.

I've heard people say "Yeah but you would want him in your team" - well no I wouldn't. Someone like say, Robbie Savage was that type of player because he at least had some talent. Lennon was just a thug who spent his Staurday afternoons constantly fouling people and not being booked for it. That and he came up to Scotland for an big payday and to win easy medals.

I hate everything about him apart from the fact he is a Northern Irish Catholic - because that has nothing to do with football.

Have to include some recent past players because I still hate them and the fuckers aint from my club:

John Terry

Carlos Tevez

Jamie Carragher

Steven Gerrard

Nigel De Jong

Alan Shearer

Michael Ballack

Jens Lehman

Martin Keown

Thierry Henry

Mario Ballotelli

Barton and Diouf. Naturally.

Gary Caldwell the gormelss one. Not a defender, not a midfielder, not much of player but somehow got himself Scottish player of the year award and move to the Premier League due to the no coins in the coffer Roberto Martinez SPL transfer policy. Completely undeserving in his status as a football player and always seems to get sent off when I least want him to - against Chelsea on the last day of the season, against Norway in a crucial world cup qualifying tie and although it wasn't crucial I'm sure he got sent off against City as well which just shouldn't be done at any point ever. The most frustrating part of it is that the only person that doesn't see him getting sent off is Gary himself, you're screamming at the television "Don't do it! Don't do it!" and then he does it and then you're fucked off at him forever.

Theres none I cant stand, I think as a football fan we have to realise that if they were at our club we'd turn a blind eye to their cuntishness and in general that cuntishness is ramped up by them being footballers and by the press, most are just average blokes. BUT, players I dislike are:

John Terry for obvious reasons

The end.

Archived