Christiano Ronaldo

John Terry

Ashley Cole

Wayne Rooney

Joey Barton

El Hadji Diouff

Peter Beagrie

Didier Drogba

Paul Merson, Phil Thompson, Matt Le Tissier, Andy Townsend, John Salako, Charlie Nicholas, Robbie Earle, Mark Lawrenson,

and any other shit has-been pundit WHO SHOUT WHEN NOTHING OF NOTE HAPPENS IN A MATCH, PURELY COS THEY

WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THEY'RE ON THE TELE.

Any football player who flaunts their wealth to a cringeworthy degree. Yes, we know you can afford diamond stud earrings but

that doesn't mean you should buy or more importantly wear them, they make you look like a cunt.

Rio Ferdinand

Ben Thatcher

There's a lot more but I can't think of anymore at this moment in time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no offence but this is quite boring to me. I was expecting some more names from the past or lower divisions, not the same old 'Rooney, Gerrard, Ronaldo' lists.

Anyway my list is from actually seeing the players live, in actual games, over the years. These stick in the mind for their antics with the crowd (i.e. didn't get 'it'), general demeanour, or the fact we could never beat them :angry:

Gary Owers - should have played rugby.

Eric Nixon - old Tranmere GK.

Steve Claridge.

Brian Tinnion.

Tony Thorpe.

Shaun Goater.

Quite the Bristol City hate going on there!

haha i meant Tony Thorpe when at Luton and qpr, forgotten he was at Bristol City

Paul Tait, good one, put that 1 down for me too :thumbsup:

Tinnion left his feet in and was dour and po-faced, it didn't make for an exciting game :-/ i guess we are all on different sides of the fence and never see these players week in week out...

• Paid Members
Paul Merson, Phil Thompson, Matt Le Tissier, Andy Townsend, John Salako, Charlie Nicholas, Robbie Earle, Mark Lawrenson,

and any other shit has-been pundit WHO SHOUT WHEN NOTHING OF NOTE HAPPENS IN A MATCH, PURELY COS THEY

Lawro and Townsend I'll give you, but otherwise I think the most of the rest are brilliant. Merson in particular is an absolute delight on Soccer Saturday. Ditto Le Tiss.

It's the usual for me

Gerrard

Tevez

Fowler

Keown

Mascherano

John Terry

Ashley Cole

Fernando Torres

I think Wilshire and Chesney for Arsenal have all the makings of being total cunts. They're the first Arsenal players I've disliked since the days of Lauren and Pires.

As for managers it's Wenger and especially Harry Redknapp. Has an opinion on everything and loves the sound of his own voice.

Oh christ, how did I forget these 2....

Michael McIndoe - Money grabbing mother fucker! Hope you end in the League Pyramid level 9 and the only purpose of your future career is people looking for you on Football Manager doing a 'whatever happened too...'

Andy Watson - A winger who could have gone on to great things at Donny but instead followed his wallet and a few years later ended up at Guisley.

Lawro and Townsend I'll give you, but otherwise I think the most of the rest are brilliant. Merson in particular is an absolute delight on Soccer Saturday. Ditto Le Tiss.

I know the list I gave aren't names that are mutually exclusive to one another, due to differing roles of punditry. So the two you agree with are separate to the Soccer Saturday gang. I also used to enjoy them all, it was a highlight of the Saturday fixtures. However, now I hate how they've become an ironic self parody of themselves. Shouting for no reason, "OH, HE MISSED FROM 5 YARDS OUT JEFF, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER TO SCORE. IT HIT HIS SHIN, IT BOBBLED UP AND HE CONNECTED WITH HIS SHIN. WHAT IS THE MANAGER THINKING BY PLAYING HIM ANYWAY. OH MY WORD". Sorry but it makes my ears bleed. I cannot believe just how thick a bunch of people can actually be, no wonder we have faults in people's vocabulary when these are the role models to a generation.

I used to really hate Kieron Dyer when he was at the mags. Flash little bling bling cunt whose antics around the town made him equally unpopular with both Sunderland and Newcastle fans within a few years.

I forgot how much I hated Steven Taylor while he was sat in Newcastle's reserves having his pie eating competition with Sol Campbell. Alas his goal spree towards the end of last season brought his massive bowling ball head and shit-eating grin back to my attention and reminded me of what an utter twat he is.

I wouldn't trust a man who wouldn't want to punch Ashley Cole in the face.

• Paid Members
I used to really hate Kieron Dyer when he was at the mags. Flash little bling bling cunt whose antics around the town made him equally unpopular with both Sunderland and Newcastle fans within a few years.

I used to hate him as well, until I saw him Immortalised on that Football Diaries show where he looked like a star-struck fan talking to John Cena and Torrie Wilson. It was great to see a cocky prick of a footballer look like he did. Showed a human side to him.

Archived