Players from other clubs who you cant stand

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Steve Carr- Got too big for his boots, defended Campbell claiming he would do the same thing whilst still at Spurs and then went to Newcastle to win trophies. How did that work out for you, fat prick.

Don't forget Simon "I'm going to give the best years of my career to Everton" Davies. Pardon me? Your best years were gone, tosser, they were when Man Utd were interested. Fuck off.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some odd reason: Drogba. Never liked him one bit, and the whole "fucking disgrace" thing did not do him any good in my book

Jesper Gronkjaer never got popular in my book either. And i think Bendtner is an overrated egomaniac who should be kicked out of emirates at first given chance

Andrei Arshavin- I just hate his face. Good player and all that, just his face! And when he sticks his tongue out when he scores really grates on me.

Michael Owen- Great back in his day, but overrated, greedy, selfish player with delusions of grandeur based on his past glories.

Martin

Gerrard, Terry, Redknapp, Barton and co are a given for most normal people with a brain and/or eyes, so my list would be:

Alan Shearer, obviously.

Paul Ince for being a cunt.

Roy Keane for being somebody I loathed as a player hated as a manager for being such a wet fart when the going got tough for him, despite being absolutely babied by the club

Kevin Nolan for that fucking chicken dance when our piss poor side actually made him look like a decent footballer.

Messi, for nothing he's done, but for how the entire world has to pull their pants down and bend over for absolutely anything he does. He's just a flavour of the week, I'm sure of it.

Ian Holloway for always always being a massive twat who got a bit lucky but thankfully was caught out in the end.

Lee Clark for being a rotten judas fuckface

Michael Chopra for all the faith we showed in that mag bastard only to bottle it at Sid James' Park and stop us winning a derby.

Darren Bent for making me believe for one season that you could have a player you love who is loyal. I quite like how modern football has no loyalty or attachment, but I let the mask slip with him, and got my fingers burnt.

There's lots of others. I hate Liverpool and West Ham all the time, as well as Newcastle and to a lesser extent Boro, so there's plenty of folk that pass through those clubs I quickly fall out with. I've always disliked Michael Owen, but he popped up on twitter with a dig at NUFC the other day, so I've made up with him for a bit. Also, I must say, I quite liked Diouf when he played for Sunderland. He really wound people up to get them silly yellows, and his cheating was fucking superb. Not a brilliant player, but good at the bad stuff.

- David May

What have you got against David May? Seems an odd choice.

I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan and he skanked us for a career of pulling splinters out of his arse. And the images of him over-celebrating United's 1999 Champions League final victory really gets on my tits. So balls to David May.

Pierre Van CuntfuckingbastardfaceHoojidonk - Hate this bastard for what he did to us

Disagree on this one. He stayed after relegation, got the club promoted on the promise he'd be allowed to leave and the club reneged.

Current players:

Tim Cahill - Could hate him for many reasons; cocky, played for Millwall, led the charge to get the international rules changed so he could play for Australia, everybody's up his arse. However, I hate him for the "handcuffs" sign he did showing solidarity to his scumbag brother. His brother started a punch up in a pub about a mile away from here, kicked the fuck out of a guy and blinded him in one eye. He then jumped bail, went back to Sydney and it took three years to extradite him. And Cahill frigging lionised him and talked about how wonderful a brother he was. He's scum and by extension you are to.

Kevin Davies - All elbows, all fouling, the media's so far up his arse, he'll need to get them surgically removed.

Frank Lampard - Obvious reasons, I guess. For me, it's because he's a delusional liar. He said all the West Ham fans jeered him when he broke his leg whilst at West Ham. I was there you prick, nobody jeered you. This was also the guy who had a minging World Cup and yet said he was brilliant.

Past players:

Steffan Freund - an absolutely dirty, cowardly, provocative piece of shit. Steve Lomas chinned him on the field in a mass brawl and luckily got away with it. Man United once chased him around the pitch.

Michael Hughes - Loved him when he played for us but he became a very cynical footballer towards the end of his career, fouling, diving and getting in the ref's ear. Similar to...

Dennis Wise - A cunt of a man in every way. Nasty player, nasty bloke. In career jail now, from which I hope he never comes out.

Danny Dichio - Because he's rubbish and yet he was always brilliant against us, especially for Millwall.

Past players:

Steffan Freund - an absolutely dirty, cowardly, provocative piece of shit. Steve Lomas chinned him on the field in a mass brawl and luckily got away with it. Man United once chased him around the pitch.

and big duncan ferguson actually throttled the cunt for getting him sent off

• Paid Members
Messi, for nothing he's done, but for how the entire world has to pull their pants down and bend over for absolutely anything he does. He's just a flavour of the week, I'm sure of it.

The red tops salivating over him is ridiculous, I'll agree with that one, but in terms of a flavour of the week, speaking as objectively as possible I'd say he's the most talented footballer I've seen in 20 years of watching, and at risk of dipping deep into the barrel of cliches, watching the footage from days past.... yeah, I wouldn't want to rank him next to the great names yet, time will tell. But he's the best we've got right now.

• Paid Members

Jack Cunting Wilshire - It's gotten to the stage where I can't help but shout at him when Arsenal are playing, for anything really. He looks like a man child with a glint of John Leslie in his eyes. When he's playing he spends all game crying like a wee girl not getting the toy she wants. He's also a right dirty bugger too, if he doesn't get his way he goes about lunging into nasty tackles and generally gobshiteness. I also hate the hyperbole the English media are now using for the guy, yes he's a good player but that's all. Guardiola saying he has better players in his Barca 'B' team was an excellent collection of sounds.

Give it a few years, he'll be up there with Terry in the 'worst human being alive' category.

I'm suprised at the lack of Torres. Maybe karma has settled that score.

He's also a right dirty bugger too, if he doesn't get his way he goes about lunging into nasty tackles and generally gobshiteness. I also hate the hyperbole the English media are now using for the guy, yes he's a good player but that's all.

First of all, that's why Arsenal fans love him, because if you had to put up with little wanekr slike Denilson for 5 years a player who gets stuck in is incredibly refreshing.

Secondly, you can hate him all you wan't but I would hardly call him 'just a good player'. Not many 19 year olds can compete with Xavi and Iniesta in a game.

Cant understand the hate for Phill Neville the guy is a gentleman and a model pro,

I'm with you here. Complete opposite to his brother who inherited the twat genes.

As for mine Marlon King, Joey Barton, El Hadji Diouf, Wayne Rooney and John Terry. I particularly can't stand the aformentioned Gary Neville and Ashley Cole. Wankers.

Archived