no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

While it's great to see that sign, it just looks like any old Smackdown Vs Raw game. Same old animation and movements, unless there is a serious improvement in career mode or something, i wont be getting this i dont think.

Same sound effects as well, fucking dreadful.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Best keep things to one thread

nodq.com

(Source: HeymanHustle.com)

The very first legend of the Octagon, Royce Gracie was at the E3 convention representing the UFC brand, when he found out WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly were promoting the new marketing initiative for THQ's WWE '12 Video Game, which replaces the Smackdown vs Raw franchise.

To see the exclusive photo of Royce Gracie meeting with the sensational-looking Kelly Kelly and Alberto Del Rio, click here.

The marketing slogan for the new brand is Bigger, Badder, Better ...

THQ has taken away the use of the right stick for wrestling moves and have brought back the face buttons as the main focus of the wrestling action. The list of controls:

A- Grapple

B- Irish Whip/Pin

X- Striking

Y- Finishers

LB- Action Button

RB-

• Paid Members

Mini-game submission system? Doesn't every version of SD vs. Raw feature a wanky button-bashing submission system like that? Sounds shit.

I've given up on wrestling games these days. This looks like more of the same old shit from THQ, just rolled in different glitter.

Mini-game submission system? Doesn't every version of SD vs. Raw feature a wanky button-bashing submission system like that? Sounds shit.

I've given up on wrestling games these days. This looks like more of the same old shit from THQ, just rolled in different glitter.

No they took it out for the move the right stick to break out of holds system.

Can anyone tell me whether it's possible to still get DLC for the SDvsRAW games that aren't recent?

I'm thinking of buying Smackdown vs Raw 2009 just for being able to play as Vader and Earthquake but can't find the DLC listed on the marketplace....anyone know whether it's still possible to get it?

Its on market place under C for cusrtoms design. I created an eminem caw and it was very highly stats. I can beat them all online even people living in america.

• Paid Members
Its on market place under C for cusrtoms design. I created an eminem caw and it was very highly stats. I can beat them all online even people living in america.

Wow, EVEN people living in America. Go you!

Archived