no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
But if you and the hardcore fans buy the games anyway, and the casual players dont pick up on these little flaws - why would they ever bother to fix them?

Exactly. It was this time last year when the last SmackDown vs. RAW game came out and it was the same old shit, and I said why don't people complain to THQ en masse about the shortcomings, which was met with, "Well, they wouldn't listen."

You don't know if you don't try. Same shit with 1PW. People will complain and complain and complain, but until you actually do something and take them to trading standards or take legal action against them, it's going to mean nothing and they're just going to keep on going in their ways.

• Paid Members

I hope that the new series actually includes more game in its game. Making the matches fun would be a nice addition. A friend and I hired the latest svsr and then the next day I bought day of reckoning 2 on the gamecube (3 pound, cheers gamestation) and it's just so much *better* as an actual game.

Oh right, were there people who thought he wouldn't be for some reason?

I think it comes from last year, when they had his character model made up, ready to include in The Nexus DLC, but with him getting kicked out of Nexus and WWE before Summerslam, they were told to take him out of the game altogether. So now people are in a panic that he might not be in this years game, even though he's been part of the roster since before last years game was even released. Strange way of thinking really.

• 2 weeks later...

Roster reveal details

http://www.facebook.com/WWEgames?sk=app_22...202727613117863

Calling the WWE Games Universe, this Saturday, LIVE from WWE Summerslam Fan Axxess, we will officially unveil the roster of Superstars and Legends for WWE '12, and you can watch it all explode LIVE from wherever you are in the WWE Games Universe!

Hosted by the "AWESOME" WWE Superstar "The Miz" and the legendary Jerry "The King" Lawler, fireworks will explode, shenanigans will ensue, history will be made and what may just be the greatest roster ever in this legendary franchise.

Tune in this Saturday at 1PM PST live on our Justin.tv channel:

http://www.justin.tv/wwega​mes

There will be prizes, there will be fun, and there will be one helluva roster to unveil for the bigger, badder, and better WWE '12! JOIN US LIVE THIS SATURDAY!

What a weird site to use for the roster reveal.

Archived