no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
People actually watch the entrances?

Nope, couldn't give a shit. I just wished they concentrated more on the flaws of the current game rather than cramming loads of pointless new crap into it year on year.

The best games were the initial SD games for the playstation. Everything else since has been guff as it has allowed for no storylines, no continuous 'career' development and such. Good riddance.

I'm hoping WWE '12 allows a little more customisation and freedom. I thought that last years effort wasn't TOO bad but was still more of the same. I think the last time I enjoyed a WWE game was either Shut Your Mouth or Here Comes The Pain.

Hopefully this new "rebranding" of the product so to speak will resurrect the game.

• Paid Members
I'm hoping WWE '12 allows a little more customisation and freedom. I thought that last years effort wasn't TOO bad but was still more of the same. I think the last time I enjoyed a WWE game was either Shut Your Mouth or Here Comes The Pain.

Hopefully this new "rebranding" of the product so to speak will resurrect the game.

i hope for that too, although the only different thing I've seen about this year's game so far is the name.

What about the move breaking isn't that new to the series?

I think this is new to the main series... I know you could do it on Wrestlemania X-8 and All Stars.

Do like the idea of wake up taunts. I want Punk to signal for nap time!

Also, I watch the entrances on my initial play, and whenever I play as my CAW, though I hope to god they do away with the champion entrances. Nothing more irritating than putting all the hard work into a CAW's entrance only to lose it when they become champion, and DTG ALWAYS becomes world champion ;)

• Paid Members
Also, I watch the entrances on my initial play, and whenever I play as my CAW, though I hope to god they do away with the champion entrances. Nothing more irritating than putting all the hard work into a CAW's entrance only to lose it when they become champion, and DTG ALWAYS becomes world champion ;)

I also understand your irritation with this. There's about a million other little flaws like this in the game that I wish they'd address before thinking of anything new to put in.

• Paid Members
For the amount of moaning people do about the games, it's a wonder they shift any copies.

I love the games, I play them all the time. I guess that's why I'm always nitpicking on small stuff that the casual player wouldn't care about that.

I love the games, I play them all the time. I guess that's why I'm always nitpicking on small stuff that the casual player wouldn't care about that.

But if you and the hardcore fans buy the games anyway, and the casual players dont pick up on these little flaws - why would they ever bother to fix them?

For the amount of moaning people do about the games, it's a wonder they shift any copies.

My only current complaint is, as I've mentioned, the inclusion of the Champion Entrances for CAWs.... I'd rather a generic belt round the waist....

Why, what happens when you get a belt?

When your CAW wins a title, you have a superstars entrance, some do specific things with the belt, otherwise they're normal entrances. The problem is, if you have created an entrance with pyros, lights, specific camera angles and specific movements all this goes when you win the belt

When your CAW wins a title, you have a superstars entrance, some do specific things with the belt, otherwise they're normal entrances. The problem is, if you have created an entrance with pyros, lights, specific camera angles and specific movements all this goes when you win the belt

Ah right, I see. I stopped getting them after the first SD vs RAW game, but on Here Comes The Pain which I've recently ressurected I think I just used the entrances that were ready made for you. I think there was about 20 original ones. I have the intros turned off anyways most of the time except in the odd exhibition match.

Archived