no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll watch it out of boredom but I don't get the big deal about the "roster reveal." Apart from a few jobbers and sacked wrestlers who nobody will play as, the roster's pretty much a foregone conclusion every year.

Were you expecting Vader, Ax and Smash?

I think some of the unknown spots will be

Chris Masters - released

Finlay - released

Hornswoggle - Non playable manager

We will then get 1 or 2 spots based on extras in Road To Wrestlemania story-lines.

Right now I can't guess what the rest will be.

• Paid Members

Surely they're going to squeeze HBK in? I would have thought Bret Hart would have been included again considering his reaffirmed relationship with McMahon. And his love of reminding us how great he was.

I cant speak for Pitcos but looking at that roster I cant say Im really surprised either.

Its probably because I play alot of wrestling games outside the usual SVR stuff, theirs this japanese ps2 wrestling game I used to play alot, Wrestle Kingdom, it had Vader in there, even Brock Lesnar was in one of them too, this was years ago, so seeing Vader now is a meh for me.

I'll agree Demolition is a good add and maybe Arn, but everything else is the usual, LOD have been in quite a few games as Legends, Nash I think was in two games already.

Funny enough me and my friends were playing SYM the other day, none of us really liked the series after 07, we were making fun of how 90 percent of the SYM roster is no longer there or dead, along with PPV's and shows like Heat and Velocity that no longer exist.

Yeah here is that game I was talking about with Vader;

Archived