no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this might provide interesting to some

carousel.png

Oh good, now I can relive him getting a beating for 30 minutes of Wrestlemania in videogame form.

but seriously though, its cool to see them do different things, can't wait to see Demolition! and its so weird to think that Edge is now a Legend and not an active member of the roster! :(

My fav SD game is def HCTP, so many moves and lots of character specific moves plus I could and still do have long compettive battles against the computer on the hardest setting. The others since have been alright,

SD vs RAW had the heel/face battle and the chop battle and other stuff while 2007 had the stamina bar.

I quite liked 2009 as it had a great roster with all the tag teams. 2010 enabled me to have close to the kind of bouts I enjoyed on HCTP but I consider 2011 a bit of a disappointment in that they took away a lot of the moves and as a result, I've never managed to have a bout go more then 10 mins cause it gets quite repetitive which is funny because this version gives you the ability to have 60 min iron man matches!!

My biggest hope regarding WWE 12 is that they restore character movesets, thats all I ask, I'm not fussed about story mode, I do my own stories anyway I just want a challenge.

• Paid Members
If one of the un announced spots is Fred Durst I might buy it…

fuck the fuck off there son, you reminded me of Fred Durst ugh.... I almost forgot about him. Mr 'Look at me I stick my middle finger up at the camera when someone takes a photo... because I'm a twattymuff'.

• Paid Members

Superbrawl always looked pretty plain but I guess that was the intention, Uncensored always looked balls to be honest and Slamboree still baffles me.

Hog/Road Wild was shithot, no gross or not the set looked great, minus the racist bikers etc.

Anyone wanna take any guesses on the last 12 to be announced for the game.

Things that look to be changeable on Create An Arena

1.post colour

2.barrier colour & type

3.turnbuckles colour

4.rope colour

5.ringskirts

6.canvas

7.announce table colour

Now for a first time feature that is quite good IMO and I am really chuffed about the call name system making it in as well which is only about 5 games overdue lol

Archived