no more WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series

xear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Will Alberto Del Rio's finisher be able to be performed when standing and when your opponent is prone? I must admit, I will be majorly disappointed if the spin thing he does from a standing position isn't in the game.

It's in that video on the website. He has both.

• Paid Members

I like the look of the new feature where you can 'summon' a downed opponent to his feet in order to whack him with your finisher. Will work very nicely for Orton in particular.

I hate the SD vs Raw series with a passion, so will obviously be dubious about this actually being any good, but it does seem to be the most promising WWE game for a long time.

Will Alberto Del Rio's finisher be able to be performed when standing and when your opponent is prone? I must admit, I will be majorly disappointed if the spin thing he does from a standing position isn't in the game.

I hope they take a page from the UFC game and make the Arm Bar look at least real, Del Rios arm bars on WWE TV look at bad as Cenas STFU

• 4 weeks later...
I did, but I'm sure there was a tool to craft an entrance video or (something similar) in this year's game. Although I'll say that I ironically haven't used said feature, so could be making it up.

The difference seems to be you can put entrances that you make online for other people to download.

Archived